Fun What kind of car do you drive ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

White Belt
Dani said:
I drive a few cars. I have 2 Hummers a BMW and a Ferrari Enzo :agreed:

Well, not really. But still.
So are you going to tell us what your car is. I have a pic of my mustang somewhere if i can find it.

W

Wapture

I use to drive a Vauxhall Nova 1.6, but sold that for £30.00 ($60.00)

Then a Vauxhall Astra 2 litre. But I blew the engine up by speeding and racing with my mates.

Then I got a Vauxhall Nova 1.2 but had a pretty bad car accident a few months back (hit an oncoming lorry) and ended up in hospital... lol

I drive nothing at the moment... :(

Leon

White Belt
Wapture said:
I use to drive a Vauxhall Nova 1.6, but sold that for £30.00 ($60.00)

Then a Vauxhall Astra 2 litre. But I blew the engine up by speeding and racing with my mates.

Then I got a Vauxhall Nova 1.2 but had a pretty bad car accident a few months back (hit an oncoming lorry) and ended up in hospital... lol

I drive nothing at the moment... :(
I remember that :(

Duke

Yellow Belt
I have a stock looking Thunderbird LX 1990. I have only put in a new engine and a pretty good boom system/alarm. I leave it plain on the outside so nobody has a reason to think the inside is any different.

Viper

Yellow Belt
Im only 16, so i dont have one yet, if i was to choose a good car that i wanted it would be a Mazda RX8!

O

ovi

Till short time ago I have drive a Fiat Uno, but was quite old so I sell it. Now I am without car. By the way...I hate Ferrari :) McLaren rulzzzzzzzzzz forever.

Ovi

Status
Not open for further replies.