Help Me/Question What reliable web hosting providers do you know?

Gensol

White Belt
What reliable web hosting providers do you know and can recommend me to choose?
Here are my requirements:
Single E3-1270/E5-1620,
32gb ram,
1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD,
100tb on 1gb port
Recently I came across Bullten.com dedicated servers and them look nice. What can you say about this host?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?

GrommGram

Yellow Belt
Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
The features provided are excellent and the prices competitive.

dHSdrock

Yellow Belt
Well, I know Bullten is Great web host for hosting my basic websites. Their managed hosting is super fast compared the speed I have had with my previous hosting provider. Access has been significantly faster on all the sites I host. Your sites will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

Sweqor

Yellow Belt
Would like to add that bullten.com hosting is amazing!
Prices: Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages.
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.

RockFord

Yellow Belt
Nice servers offered by QHoster.com experts. Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability.
Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).

Gob_lin

White Belt
Dedicated servers from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are worth trying due to their unmatched services.
These guys are amazing. My sites were set up in minutes and they have been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!

Jostik

White Belt
Servers from panamaserver.com and owned-networks.net can be the best options for you.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.