Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question What`s Icon Very Important Of Google Analytics?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Asifur Rahman Rakib Yellow Belt

Hello All,
    I wanted to know about Google analytic.I am using Google analytic but what is very important icon ? Please share.

2. steve taylor

steve taylor Yellow Belt

I think here icon not playing important role in Google Analytics. Because Google Analytics is all about analyses of your website you can analyse your website location wise and you track where the people most like your website content. you can also find which content is more browse by the customer and which is less. With the help of Google Analytics we can get clear cut idea about content of the website and we can find where is improve required.

3. niranjan kumar

niranjan kumar Yellow Belt

Google analytics is very useful for website owner. it help a lot in understand what's going on my website. You can understand about your website and audience.
    There are many information about your website.
    Session
    Users
    Pageview
    Pages/Session
    Avg. Session Duration
    Bounce rate
    %new session
    % New visitor
    % Returning visitor
    Demographics
    Popular languages
    And many more valuable information that help in growth of your website.

anay.

4. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Yellow Belt

The most important part of Google Analytics metric is the keyword section where it displays what keywords users type to arrive on your website. From the Google Analytics, you can find out what pages the user visit and the number of pages they visit and the amount of time they spent on your website.

5. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

RADHESHYAM GUPTA Yellow Belt

Google analytics is a web analytics which is develop by google, It's so help full for website Because if you use Google analytics for your website.
    You can see your traffic report, your website bounce and your and your keyword report. Google analytics is also available in mobile application like iOS, Android.

6. Naksh

Naksh White Belt

Analytics helps you track the user behavior and get a report of the same. Nothing like icon needs to be focused over here.

7. neelseowork

neelseowork Yellow Belt

the whole google analytics is important. Analytics give you detailed information about your site and visitors behavior. you have to focus on each and every aspects of analytics.