Help Me/Question What Should I Do?

GrommGram

Yellow Belt
Check out deals from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net as they are full-featured and low cost.
They have been good going. Signing-up is easy with them. They are VERY reliable and whenever you have a problem - they solve it. Pricing is good to say the least.

RockFord

Yellow Belt
Use for QHoster.com Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Sweqor

Yellow Belt
My friend recommended me to choose QHoster.com cPanel web host, so I decided to give them a try.
When I contacted them, their support was patient and explained what I would receive. I have also opened many ticket for various Issues, every ticket they responded.

Keywebo

Yellow Belt
You will be pleased using QHoster.com web hosting services. They offer so many server locations (+30) : Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt
Use for QHoster.com Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
I can suggest to you from personally for use QHoster VPS.

dHSdrock

Yellow Belt
My site has been up from the very beginning, never had any problems. I run a forum on it and I didn't expect a host to be that fast. QHoster.com hosting is Recommended!