Help Me/Question What vps hosting provider is better? Why?

RockFord

Yellow Belt
Any info on Rockhoster.com and Vpsblocks.com.au - their server stability?

Need over 1 TB of HD, 24 GB of RAM + 30 TB of Bandwidth, Linux
What can you say about their customer support, pricing, features?
What vps hosting provider is better? Why?

Jostik

White Belt
Think of having a deal with kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com.
These guys are the best hosting companies I have ever worked with.

Anju07

White Belt
VPS hosting from eWebGuru.com is best as they provide vps hosting service at an affordable price. eWebGuru provides best technical support (24*7). they provide customize VPS hosting service.

Keywebo

Yellow Belt
You can get great servers, features, prices and reliability from almost any provider but what differentiates them is their attention to the customer and vpsblocks.com.au comes top of the list when so many others fail to do even the basics! It's a nice option for hosting sites in Australia.

Jenifer1420

Yellow Belt
You can get great servers, features, prices and reliability from almost any provider but what differentiates them is their attention to the customer and vpsblocks.com.au comes top of the list when so many others fail to do even the basics! It's a nice option for hosting sites in Australia.
Thanks for shearing this info.

Gensol

White Belt
Our site has been up for approx 6 months now. After I signed up and registered my site and domain with vpsblocks.com.au, there was immediately a billing issue for the domain name. As this was the first time I had ever approached a web hosting site, and had not gone with a recommended site from a computer knowledgeable friend.

dHSdrock

Yellow Belt
Vote for vpsblocks.com.au and their affordable vps hosting solutions in Australia.
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

Gob_lin

White Belt
If you are interested in getting a quality server, check out plans from kvchosting.net and venois.net.
They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

Jenifer1420

Yellow Belt
Our web site has been up for approx half dozen months currently. when I signed up and registered my web site and domain with vpsblocks.com.au, there was instantly a asking issue for the name. As this was the primary time I had ever approached an internet hosting web site, and had not gone with a suggested web site from a pc knowledgeable friend.

GrommGram

Yellow Belt
I guess kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are worthy.
The technical support at them is always great. Their prices are on the high end for the overall service, however.

Sweqor

Yellow Belt
In my opinion there is no better host then Cloudarion.com VPS host, with the same price I mean.
They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat!