Just Gossip What Vr Games Are You Looking Forward To?

dcristo

Content Writer
I'm looking forward to The Climb it's the first Oculus VR game that has got me excited about this new technology.

It's being developed by Crytek, the same guys that did Crysis.

Zak

Oh man, this looks awesome! I have no idea how much Oculus costs, can you tell me something about it? Is it too expensive to buy and is it a console with a VR attachment or just a VR attachment which links to other consoles? I feel so dumb asking this LOL

If I can afford one, I want this! This will be the revolution in gaming I guess.

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
Oh man, this looks awesome! I have no idea how much Oculus costs, can you tell me something about it? Is it too expensive to buy and is it a console with a VR attachment or just a VR attachment which links to other consoles? I feel so dumb asking this LOL

If I can afford one, I want this! This will be the revolution in gaming I guess.
I just did a quick google search and the first thing I saw is more than $350. and you should check here out for more information Oculus

skylimit

Content Writer
Amazing, I love these kinds of games. Games like this gives real life feelings and great adventure journey.
Problem would be hardware system, it should be advanced and have advanced graphic cards.
Going to check for more :p.

coolyfrost

Star Citizen is definitely the game which has me pumped about VR. Being able to fly around in a spaceship, land on a planet, get out of your ship a roam around (and perhaps shoot a few guys along the way) with full immersion just seems incredible to me. However, I will definitely have to buy a new PC in order to run it, as Star Citizen is quite a demanding game at the moment even without VR.

djweb

I'm looking forward to the next rendition of Call of Duty. I know they're developing it and I have seen quite a few people play another version on the gaming channel so I know that the game looks awesome. Its just the right kind of immersive gaming experience that I have been looking for for years.

VPSnet

White Belt
"Firewall Zero Hour" - amazing game for PS4, already released and goes into "must play" category

rf-harris

White Belt
I am really forward for Cyberpunk 2077 which is an upcoming role-playing video game developed and published by CD Projekt. The game is scheduled to be released for PS 4, Windows, and Xbox One on 19 November 2020, and for PS 5 and Xbox Series X in 2021. It is arguably one of the most anticipated upcoming games. The game was started way back in 2012 and it immediately caught everyone's attention when its first trailer was released in 2013 but there was hardly any progress after that in the next few years. But in 2018, during the Electronic Entertainment Expo, the first demo of the game was shown and the people had pretty clear picture of what kind of world, aesthetic and gameplay to expect from the game. If you are looking to for useful stuff and about this upcoming game, you should take a look at Psychosquad blog which is a blog where you can find latest news, updates and tips, guides about Cyberpunk 2077.