What we can do without Content?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobbieLima

Yellow Belt
Hello All,

I want to ask you a one question that i have one project and i have done all the activities like Bookmarking, profile creations, directory submission and all other things. Now i don't have content yet. So do you have any idea tat now what type pf activity i can do.

it would be appreciate if you give me answer...

Regards,
Robbie Lima

kaufenpreis

Yellow Belt
If you can't afford a content writer you should stop trying to promote your site your-self, your going to fail, or learn how to write content, that's just one thing you need to do right. You have more coming.

critturtle

White Belt
Content is king as everyone knows we cannot do anything without content. For ranking your keywords content marketing is very much important which helps you in backlink building.

RobbieLima

Yellow Belt
Yes i know that Content is king but i said that i don't have content for some time of period. its means that what can i do in that period and i have done all the things with old content.

firsttender

Yellow Belt
Without content you can't achieve your mind set target because content is looks like backboon of the website. if you are using this then it might is possibility of search engine ranking.

jamegriffin

Yellow Belt
To understand what marketers mean by SEO content, it's helpful to break down the phrase into its component parts: “SEO” refers to search engine optimization, or the process of optimizing a website so that people can easily find it via search engines like Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.