What webmaster Tools would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Webmaster serve is working on developing a few tools that could make life of a webmaster much easier.

We are looking for suggestion for a simple tool that would make your life as a webmaster easier so that we can create and make it available here. It needs to be a small tools as we do not have the resources to say develop a rival to Dream weaver. All suggestions welcomed.

One tools I feel some webmasters need is Google site map generator, would you fnd this tool useful if we develop it?

Thanks

Zoli

Yellow Belt
First off, I think that the google sitemap generator tool is an excellent idea. Once it is ready I think using up it's robot software a broken link checker similar to Xenu link sleuth could be created easy.

My main idea is a bit different. As a lot of webmaster use free or paid directories to establish the seo of their website we could create a backlink builder tool.

Okay let me demonstrate it with an example, I am the visitor for the tool and my main keyhrase is 'software' and I look for directories which may pass some keyword authority to my website.
I would like to see two radio button where I will be able to set my preferences
i. The label of the first would be: Are you looking for a FREE or Paid listing?
ii. The second would be: Would you like to use our directory database or rather prefer our websearching algorthm.

As the options reflect there would be two different optional inputs for the tool. First one is for instance google. If I set the free listing and want to use the seraching algorithm the tool would return the results for this example searching query
inurl:software intitle:'free directory'
If I would have set the use of the tool database the result would have been the list of the related pre registered directories.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
If I understand you correctly, the tool will offer to give you two directory submission options (after you have established whether the user wants a free or paid listing).
i. Options 1 provider user with directories from our database
ii. Options 2: provide user with a list of directories from a live google search for the niche the customer is interested in?

Please confirm

amplegreen420

White Belt
Webmaster serve is working on developing a few tools that could make life of a webmaster much easier.

We are looking for suggestion for a simple tool that would make your life as a webmaster easier so that we can create and make it available here. It needs to be a small tools as we do not have the resources to say develop a rival to Dream weaver. All suggestions welcomed.

One tools I feel some webmasters need is Google site map generator, would you fnd this tool useful if we develop it?

Thanks
I agree that this would be a useful tool if there were something extra about it that the google site map generator provided by google doesn't include even though they could. I'm not sure if this would fit in with this or not but I need a tool that finds broken links both internal and external and lets me go to the link and fix it. I would also like it to do a search and try to fix it automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.