Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question What Will Be The Impact If The Website Title Is Changed?

Discussion in 'Onsite or Onpage SEO' started by Manish Mishra, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    This is really one of a kind question. I always have been thinking about how would it be?
    If i changed the site title knowingly or unknowingly what will be the impact of it in regard to seo?
    How will SE's be treated my website?

2. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    I used to change the meta titles for all the pages of my website several times per week and I noticed that everytime I do so, I get more traffic. Of course, I don't do that anymore. I believe that if your content is very good, you will surely be regarded as authority and ranked on the search engine for the keyword.

3. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    Yes you can change your title of the pages,updation plays a positive role in increases the traffic on your site,but remember one thing while changing the title,the title should be relevant to the content of your page otherwise it gives bad impression of your site,So,pick the best title for your page.
    If it is possible then also make some changes in your content also.

4. cortana

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    It will eventually update. I wouldn't worry about it. Do whatever is best for your site and your surfers.

5. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    These days title contain some keywords and seo friendly URL also contain your title so if your title is "what will be the impact if the website title is changed" Then your URL is look like "/what-will-be-the-impact-if-the-website-title-is-changed/". So if going to change your title you need to redirect your old URL.

6. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    For what is your website known for will be entirely changed and it gives a sudden impact to your audience and so to the search engines. Changing of the title gives no meaning and if it is changed purposely it is supposed to be a bad seo that should be avoided.