Whats the last movie you saw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aathuls

Yellow Belt
Dark Knight, one of the best movie of 2008. It was filmed using IMAX cameras so the picture quality would be sooo much more better.Everything in this film is excellent.

jaibin

Yellow Belt
Last i saw a good Hindi movie A Wednesday directed by Neeraj Pandey. Anupam Kher and Naseeruddin Shah made excellent performance in this film. This film tells the story of events that unfold between 2 pm and 6 pm on a particular Wednesday. That events which do not exist in any record but which deeply affects the lives of those involved.This film is against terrorism. It is really inspirational movie. I like this film very much.

--------------------
Jaibin

kingdom

White Belt
Rambo is the last movie that i saw. It is an action film. It is clearly a vanity project, it's graphic and blood-drenched. Rambo delivers big-time and simultaneously gives a big, blood-covered middle finger to all the neutered action movies of late.

----------------------------------------
King

haunter

Yellow Belt
Last i saw an action movie Death Race written and directed by Paul W. S. Anderson. It is the remake of 1975 film Death Race 2000. It is based on a short story The Racer. Jason Statham is the main character of this film. This is a great movie and the humor is spot on throughout the movie. I found the story to obviously be a bit far fetched with it being people racing in a prison and all but never that didn't ruin the movie at all. Overall, the acting was great, and it had great effects and a good storyline. I liked this film very much.

----------------------
Haunter

Status
Not open for further replies.