Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question What's Your Favorite Blackhat Seo Method?

Discussion in 'Blackhat SEO' started by cheezcarls, Jan 18, 2016.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Hello everyone!

I do have a question in mind. I know that most of you have already learned about blackhat SEO, but can I ask which among them are your favorites? There are several of them like duplicate content, spinning low quality content, doorway pages, buying links, hidden links and so on.

But let's start with me though. My actual favorite is spinning content during the time I was doing blackhat SEO then. I was gaining traffic and ranking for a short time due to spinning content using free spinning tool, but it only lasted for a very short time.

What about yours?

2. MyDigitalpoint

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +17 / -0
    For me, none of which. Staying away from Blackhat SEO is the healthier thing you can do for your website and your search engine ranking, when it comes to planning in long term basis.

Blackhat SEO may produce good results to start with, but sooner or later can hurt your ranking and even your site's reputation.

3. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I have been loving the blog comment and forum posts from high authority websites. I remember those were very high quality sites indeed. After two years they just removed my links but until then i flooded and spammed and enjoy the profits before the links are gone.

Exchanging links between my own sites and keyword selling links to promote clients is also a great fun!

4. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    I have not much known about this. I just recently created my blog. but red many black hat tactics and i found that clocking is far best for me. If i have to use a black hat method i am sure it is going to be clocking.

5. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I was exactly doing the same thing as you are my friend aside from doing duplicate and spinning content. Spamming blog comments and forum posts are also other blackhat SEO methods that I have been doing. But the worse part that I am doing is that I am using an automated backlinking software (I forgot the name lol) and just collected high authority aged websites and spam right through them with comments. I was getting traffic and revenue back then, but they are removed just like yours. We all have a lesson to learn when it comes to do these things.

6. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    My first blackhat method is copying content from Yahoo answers and posting on my forum for a startup, but still I am doing on most occasions by spinning the content.
    Well blackhat really works on some part for spinning the articles and converting them into comments or forum posts.

7. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    I don't prefer any type of SEO techniques that include blackhat activities. I am strict against black hat SEO methods to be used on any site. Many people prefer the use of these strategies for instant and quick rankings. However, these rankings are not permanent and people usually lose them in a few months.

Hence, a person should always do proper white hat SEO strategies on his/her site. They will work significantly slower and will take time for getting results. However, these will be long term results and you don't have to do these steps again. The ranking is permanent and never decreases, rather it increases constantly.

8. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0

Duplicate content - Out of 10, 8 websites you will find they have duplicate content, no matter if its rewritten or spinned and this what makes them blackhat.
    From my experience - if you do blacklinks - it is still consider as blackhat by Search engine.
    The most powerful blackhat method I use is - the use of Bots or tools.

9. cortana

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    I think BuzzFeed has the most stolen content I've ever seen on any website. All they've done to start is steal everything from every site.

10. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    Stuffing of the keywords was once my favorite black hat seo method that i have used many a times. It is the easiest way to get on the board and let the search engine know that what you want to achieve from it.

11. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    I do not prefer to apply any black hat SEO technique. But sometime I use duplicate content for my website. When I know about copy past is comes under black hat Search Engine Optimization then I start rewriting the content and I maintain unique content for my website.

12. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Paid link is my favorite black hat SEO technique, Because it is so easy to buy and sell link and it will so help improving page rank. i have also used Paid link SEO technique many times for my website.

13. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    We can use paid links but it should be on the similar niche and in the limited number. It is very useful to increasing website rank. But there is a chance of getting banned by the search engine so avoid each and every type of black hat search engine optimization technique.

14. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Yes, Paid links is something that still exists and always will be in order to promote a website. I don't see any other metrics than to backlinks as a suggestion from one site to another. People are still engaged in buying paid links, it can be PA/DA, Trust flow, Alexa rank but it will be an ever green business unless Google has not stopped to count backlink as a strong metrics to count for ranking websites in search result.

15. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    I've always been used all white hat and manual SEO strategies to promote my sites. It gives me long life positive results and boost my sites in google search and a great cause to earn more by Adsense on my sites.

16. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Most of the black hat seo is no more working or not even exists. People who just follow the black hat will see success for a long time or an average increment to climb the success ladder than using blackhat for few weeks or months.

17. webee

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Black-hat SEO - No way, flee away from that first, you may be getting temporary fruits by duplicating the content, or door way pages etc. but one day you are penalized or banned by Google. Google algorithm is smarter than you think. So to sustain long in the business with your current website, close the door to black-hat techniques and follow White-hated ones, surely you succeed long in the industry.

18. neelseofast

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Blackhat seo?? bro just stay away from blackhat seo. it will be good for you and your site.
    and personally i dont use any blackhat seo techniques.

19. neelseowork

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +40 / -0
    I dont do Black hat seo techniques. I suggest you to stay away from it or else by doing black hat seo your site will be penalized.

20. naseem

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    I dont have any such favorite SEO technique and I do not recommend Black Hat SEO.