Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question What's Your Favorite Blackhat Seo Method?

Discussion in 'Blackhat SEO' started by cheezcarls, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Ridhu Dhadwal

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I just recently created my blog. but red many black hat tactics and i found that clocking is far best for me. If i have to use a black hat method i am sure it is going to be clocking.

2. rishabjoy

White Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Blackhat SEO may produce good results to start with, but sooner or later can hurt your ranking and even your site's reputation.

3. Yuva12

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Blackhat SEO has a high amount of risk and delivers the short lasting growth.

4. Mangat Singh Dhiman

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    For long term black hat seo is not good for you and as per google it is not count as a good ranking technique.
    Black hat seo reach you on first page of google search results very fast but after sometime google will block you.
    For long term you should use white hat seo techniques, it takes time but very helpful and safe.

5. rajdeep7830

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, Black Hat SEO refers to the use of aggressive SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus only on search engines and not a human audience, and usually does not obey search engines rules.

6. wilspat

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
  7. Jenifer1420

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Hello, This is now good way. please don't try it.

8. Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    Hey dear i know as far as stuffing of the keywords was once my favorite black hat SEO method that i have used many a times. It is the easiest way to get on the board and let the search engine know that what you want to achieve from it.

9. dona harrop

White Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
  10. rohini_dubey

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
  11. Saravanan28

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Black Hat SEO does not follow the SEO guidelines of search engines. The wholesomeness level of Black Hat Seo is very low. Blackhat SEO has a high amount of risk and delivers short lasting growth.

12. Jenifer1420

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Blackhat SEO is very risk and delivers short lasting growth.

13. Mangat Singh Dhiman

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Many people use black hat seo. It will rank you very fast but after some days you will get block by Google. Google will consider you as a Bot or Spam. So, do not use black hat seo.