whats your favorite game EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigzall

Yellow Belt
i would enjoy to hear your favorite game and opinons on that game...ill start off my favorite game would probably be....castle wolfenstein:enemy terrotory or realm wars if any1 wants to download them 4 free ill tell em a good source site.well my opinons on these games..castle wolf:et is excellent because it has many different maps everybody you play aginst is a real person and theres always somebody online realm wars is great it has a great java scripting you could make my little ponys run around and eat grass and im not joking its not a popular game but a game with skill thats rare.you can create your own maps charcters or builings guns anything and put it on your own unique server sound great dos'nt it?????? right now ive told you lot its time to tell me.

(god kill the queen)

S

Sir Poppin

I have lots:

Planescpae: torment
Deus Ex
GTA: Vice city
Mafia

To name a few..

S

Sir Poppin

I havent played SA yet but I am quite skeptical that VC would be better than it.

wigzall

Yellow Belt
now you see sa or vc what is the awnser id have to say sa just because of the size and no loading times in it and a way better soundtrack than vc the only thing i miss from vc are slayer:raining blood that was mint the gameplay is harder in vc but in gta3 things were way harded gta missions are loing that appeal thats the only main difference so you know..........sa is great all it needs are harder missions and more clpthes haircuts and tats

J

jadelove

I love puzzle game, specially those similar to Picross and Sudoko. Cause of that my favorite game is Gemsweeper from Lobstersoft. Great game, I am sure you would love it.

Sweq

Banned
My favorite strategic games are StarCraft and WarCraft!
As for the action games, I like counter-strike and quake 2 & quake 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.