Whats your relationship status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayster

Yellow Belt
im just curious to what everyones relationship status on here? single, married, bf or gf? dating, friends with benifits ? all that good stuff, come on people lets spill. . . . im curious to know. . .
:agreed:

NorCalChic46

Yellow Belt
bayster said:
true , btu eveyone gets to a point where they start needing :eek3dance

Not even Ivan......I actually have my people to the side that I can call when I need someone. A relationship is not worht the drama right now, I love the good times, but I am not ready to take the bad yet. Im better off being single for now.

jeck*

Yellow Belt
i agree with norcalchic. how can i focus on what i really want if i have a girl to tell me not to do it? relationships are just weight on your shoulders.. being 21.. there isnt a need to have to latch on to someone.

if youre around my age.. think about it.. you barely left high school and youre barely on your own without the loving arms of your parents.. why would you want another person to tie you down?

sure.. love is good.. but only for that night ! haha jp.. i say.. accomplish your own goals before you make some with someone else.

bayster

Yellow Belt
weaponx12o said:
^^^ theres no drama when you found a great person :)

i so agree :69:

good point, i to feel the same way as norcalchicka ..... call up :thinking: get :friends: then :agreed: :backhit: :ihitinit:

:wordfo:

until i find the right person tho then things changes ..

MrFoggy

Yellow Belt
Taken as of about a month ago. Met her on a blind date and we just connected. What are the chances, huh?

MrFoggy

Yellow Belt
bayster said:
shit , where can get those ?
:dunno: I couldn't beive it either, man. I had been on one other blind date that actualy worked out OK(we dated for a couple months and ended it amicably(sic?)), so I think thats the reason why I went along with getting set up on another.

Ya just gotta put yourself out there man. If you take chances, act confidently, think positive and most of all, have fun, you'll find her. :gwork:

Shit, last night, I was visiting a friend, and he had a co-worker over who I swear I could've pulled were I not in this relationship. Damn morals kept from acting on it tho! :dammit: :eek:

S

Street Guy

Yeah,

I'm single, too; but I've only had two or three women that I actually dated since 2001 (havent' been laid since 99'). Dam, did I just say that....I guess it's because I usually look for girls that I can bring home to meet my parents (call me old fashion, but that's just the way I raised to respect ladies). Other than that I usually go out a lot with my other friends that I have no intentions of dating with. It's hard to find a girl that's ready for this type of commitment. Nowadays, they just act & seem like these other girls that you'd see on them reality dating shows like Blind Date, The 5th Wheel, & Elimidate.

P.S. Now I'm sort of talking to this twenty three year old pinay chick, but I'm not sure where I stand because I'm not able to go out with her to the really good clubs & bars in San Jose or Frisco. Basically she'd invite me, but can't because of my age; don't turn twenty one until this mid August.

MrFoggy

Yellow Belt
Street Guy said:
Yeah,

I'm single, too; but I've only had two or three women that I actually dated since 2001 (havent' been laid since 99'). Dam, did I just say that....I guess it's because I usually look for girls that I can bring home to meet my parents (call me old fashion, but that's just the way I raised to respect ladies). Other than that I usually go out a lot with my other friends that I have no intentions of dating with. It's hard to find a girl that's ready for this type of commitment. Nowadays, they just act & seem like these other girls that you'd see on them reality dating shows like Blind Date, The 5th Wheel, & Elimidate.
Yeah, but don't you ever get the urge to find a hottie and lay some pipe? you don't always have to be looking for Mrs. Right. Sometimes you gotta look for Ms. Right Now! :backhit: :69: :hi:

weaponx12o

Yellow Belt
damn street guy.. thats a lot of self control. i dont think id be able to go that long without gettin any. :dammit: :dammit: haha

S

Street Guy

Yeah,

The reason why was because my first real serious girl friend went A-Wall on me when I told her that I didn't want to date her anymore & that I wanted to go to my Junior Prom with someone else. I got my car keyed (I didn't even cheat on her, but she's a blonde, too). On top of that, two weeks before our dance she missed school for a whole week & her friends told me to call her because she was throwing up & didn't have her period yet. When I called her she said this, "A.C. I think I'm pregnant & I won't know until I get my results until next week. If I am...you know I'm having this baby right!" I didn't know if she was bluffing or not because I used protection & pulled out, but she was white & one crazy chick that didn't care about her life, too. When I got that phone call from her saying that she the results said she wasn't pregnant; I was so happy. It even got better by next year because she dropped out of MHS & went to Cal Hills.

P.S. That's why I haven't really been able to go that far again...I fear my past from happening again & that's one of the reasons why I have a very hard time dating white girls; plus I've had great experiences with my high school sweet heart who was a pinay. Sex is a very serious responsibility & I learned that at a very young age (sixteen years old). It's only been about four years, but getting a hand job feels good, too (don't need sex to nut & plus to me it make the relationship more stronger because I like to do other things with a girl then just make love).

NorCalChic46

Yellow Belt
hey im sorry to hear that. I have a friend Ben just like you. He is the same way. . .Great looking guy, but prefers not to get laid (its prolly been over 2 years) simply because he has the worse experience with chics out there, because of his ex's (pyscho babies mama) he refuses to even marry one day. He has cut off dating all together. It is sad to see people like this. You honestly cant let one or two bad relationships screw you up. I believe that you must go through alot of bad ones to meet the right one, so that way when you meet the right one you know its for real.

NorCalChic46

Yellow Belt
Yea it actually was, She got pregnant. . .( she was pyscho) when they ended up breaking up, she tried to say that he beat her, (when ben WOULD NEVER do that) and got him arrested for 10 days. . . She has tried to run him off the road, refuses to let him see his son, and all in all threatened him like some psycho. From what I hear she is a pretty unfit mother (but hten again, i only know one side) But even after all the psycho things she does, the bitch still trys to get him over to her house to sleep with him, and trys to say that unless he does, he cant see his son. . .

S

Street Guy

Yeah,

Having sex is quite a big responsibility because anything like this can happen to anybody.

P.S. That's why I just stick between third base & the home plate because hand jobs & such are fine with the me (there's none of this baby moma drama stuff).

Status
Not open for further replies.