Help Me/Question Where Can I Order Managed Servers?

Keywebo

Yellow Belt
I require:
5 Tbs of HD, 30 TB of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
What can you say about Centohost.com Managed servers and the quality of their services?
What are your views on their pricing? What host is better? why?

Gensol

White Belt
Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can say that I'm happy using centohost.com web hosting services. The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it.

dHSdrock

Yellow Belt
As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I can recommend Hostunmetered.net managed server hosting deals.
My site s using lots of resources because of its multimedia content. But their system is very fast. Their control panel is improving every month.

Pamela123

I can recommend Mylighthost as a good service provider. You will get managed dedicated server with more than your requirement. 99.99% uptime guarantee and 24/7 support they provide. In my view their service quality is praiseworthy and the price is also reasonable.

A managed server is your own dedicated hosting service that also provides data storage services. In addition, managed servers have their own maintenance and backup systems. ... The one big advantage of managed servers is that they relieve the clients of having to maintain the servers themselves.

Gob_lin

White Belt
Quality managed servers are available from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com.
Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles.

RockFord

Yellow Belt
Nice managed servers offered by Cloudarion.com team. Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.

GrommGram

Yellow Belt
Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and well-supported.
So fast, courteous and knowledgeable!

Jenifer1420

Yellow Belt
A managed server is your own dedicated hosting service that additionally provides knowledge storage services. additionally, managed servers have their own maintenance and backup systems. ... The one huge advantage of managed servers is that they relieve the purchasers of getting to keep up the servers themselves.

MarcS

I can say Accuweb Hosting is better than others. I do suggest to go with them for Dedicated Server Hosting. Their data centers are available in many countries. They provide an option to customize the resources (CPU, Processor, Hard drive, etc.). They are also giving options to choose from Self-managed and Fully managed. They give you excellent technical support 24*7.

Anju07

White Belt
I would recommend eWebGuru as they provide the fully managed dedicated server with ultimate features, they provide excellent uptime server. provide Dedicated support(24*7), both technical and customer support team will be able to resolve your queries or provide instant solutions. you can choose a customizable dedicated server.

Sweqor

Yellow Belt
Well another new year here again. Three years with hostingsource.com now and nothing but great service from them.
I can't praise these people enough. Response time is amazing, and the guys stick with you and your problem if needed.

I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

Jostik

White Belt
Servers from hostround.com and asvhost.com can be suitable for your needs.
Everything seems in place and working well. I think they just need to keep doing what they are doing.