Where do you target your campaing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

myshtern

Yellow Belt
For lower budget PPC campaings, a good idea is to aim for spots 11 or 12 with adsense. 11 and 12 are on the second page of Google results and are the first two on that page.

Research has shown the spots 11 and 12 get considerably higher click-through rates than spots 5-10

matthewmurcia

White Belt
so then that's a good place to put them :) i think you would like a website/company called eyetools: www.eyetools.com

Another idea might be to go for some high traffic, slightly off norm keywords that your competitors aren't using but that are still very relevant to your customer profile

C

cashloan

[h=3]1. Mass Communications[/h] This one is easy. Your television ads, radio ads, direct mail pieces, and even billboards should be purchased, placed, and mailed such a way as to hit your targeted voters.
[h=3]2. Online[/h] Likewise, your e-mail blasts, e-newsletters, and web advertising should be targeted to your chosen voters and demographics.

C

customfolders

We are located at USA and want to run promotional campaign worldwide. What should we do for it ?

trendisle

Yellow Belt
Find your audience, show your knowledge about the products you promote. Make them believe these products are just what they need.

BlazerD

Yellow Belt
I don't think so. I think it is not good even if you get bulk click from search engine but not generate any revenue for you.

SeanRiley

White Belt
But usually targeted audience clicking only 1st 10 result and they will get required data on that pages only..then why should focus on 11 and 12 page.Is it reliable to make your ads or PPC on that 11 and 12th page?

Another idea might be to go for some high traffic, slightly off norm keywords that your competitors aren't using but that are still very relevant to your customer profile

Status
Not open for further replies.