Asking Advice Where Is The Hot Spot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCalChic46

Yellow Belt
Actually the place to be is Black Diamond Brewery in Walnut Creek. . . Sounds corny but it is off the hook. . . we go for drinks every weekend. Theres a live band playing as well. Its an older crowd, but its comedy because everyones wasted and they are out on the dance floor getting down. I DEFINATLY recommend any and everyone to go.

T

taydar

NorCalChic46 said:
Actually the place to be is Black Diamond Brewery in Walnut Creek. . . Sounds corny but it is off the hook. . . we go for drinks every weekend. Theres a live band playing as well. Its an older crowd, but its comedy because everyones wasted and they are out on the dance floor getting down. I DEFINATLY recommend any and everyone to go.
by older, how old do you mean? I'm in Fremont, so Walnut Creek isn't too far. But my friends and I area all 23/24.

NorCalChic46

Yellow Belt
I mean like parents age older. BUT weve gotten alot of younger people to start going 20-26 so its became a huge mixed crowd. . . .Anyways. . .I love it there.... If you are into the bar scene though, a good place to check out is O'Kearnys in Walnut Creek on the weekend, or Slates in Walnut creek on thursday nights. . . . Those places are always poppin.

llama

Yellow Belt
bayster said:
hummm my ex use to work in that area :wul@:
maybe i was your ex. :eek3dance

jk. where did she work? i was only there for about a year. i worked at Aliquot, civil engineering firm.

MrFoggy

Yellow Belt
Tres Gringos in downtown SJ. This place POPS! Good luck getting in without waiting at least 10-15 minutes in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.