Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Where To Find People Interesting In Guest Posting On My Blog?

Discussion in 'Guest Posting' started by JWill, Jan 25, 2016.

1. JWill

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I have implement a revenue sharing scheme a few times in the past but I have never managed to attract enough people to write for my blog. What places could I have more success? My blog covers a sports niche.

2. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    You have to build your blog first, then guest posts comes automatically once it has high PA, DA. If your site Alexa is low also will be considering to have guest posts for you. If I get time may write one for you to have a link for my blog at the end of article. Do you agree to offer a do follow link?
    There are more places to find guest posts, but all they ask in return of having a do follow link.

3. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    You could try forums, that are related to the niche of your blog, you can also, pay people to write for you. getting them from freelancer sites such as upwork, fiverr and freelancer itself.

4. cortana

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    You just have to invite people who are in a similar niche. Reach out, email, and see how it goes. I haven't had much luck with replies lately. Now since I haven't had many replies, that makes me ask...WHY?

Now I have to double check my email and make sure it's not too spammy sounding. Maybe they think I'm a spammer. I dunno...it's all trial end error!

5. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    Hire writers: If you have budget, you can hire people to write for you. You can find freelance writers on freelancer sites such as upwork.
    I write for you, you write for me: If you cannot pay, but you still need people to write for you, you can offer to write for other and ask for reciprocation

6. Alexandoy

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    I work for an organization inside the movie industry and I find that celebrities have that natural attraction for people. One of our website's plan before was to publish first-hand interviews with popular celebrities. I spearheaded the initiative to get an appointment with Erap Estrada, a very popular actor who had become the president of the country. Unfortunately, there was a snag and that interview did not materialize.

With a sports blog, it is a given that a blog of a popular sports personality with followers will have plenty of readers - that would start from his followers.

7. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    @challengewriter brings up some good points. I would definitely hire writers to guest post on your blog. Or you could also contact other bloggers in the same niche as you and ask them to write on your blog (this way you can link to each other's blog creating a backlink).

8. djweb

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    A very well-known blogger in my niche contacted me on my blog via comments (because my email address was not visible on the blog).
    This means that even with absolutely no way of contacting me, he still found a way. You should do the same. Contact the bloggers in your niche any way you can. Most people are super awesome about such things. I was actually honored and happy. And I wrote three guest posts for him because he generated traffic for me as well.

9. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    The best to find people for guest posting is freelancing sites, there are lot's of writers available who can write for you.
    You can also contact the people who make comment or post on your blogs, or you can use the forums sites and sites which are related to the niche of your blog.
    Hire individual freelancers are the best option who can write for you.

10. djweb

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    Why don't you try asking the people on this forum? I think someone in the Sports niche might like to write for you.

11. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    @JWill if you want paid guest posting for your blog, I mean you have to pay writer and contributor then you can see many places where you find your needs. And if you wants free guest posting, so there are also a lot places for e.g different guest posting groups on google+1, Facebook, Linkedin, forums etc.

12. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Allow them to include a link at the bottom of the post for example, this is a post by (username) and website is at (website URL). In this way, your readers will know that you are offering guest posting on your blog and it will also be an incentive for people to post on your blog.