Asking Advice Which 2015 Movies You Really Loved - Country Doesn't Matter

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Hi everyone,
I want to download a good masterpiece movie to watch.
I need your suggestions which movie really gave you immense pleasure to watch.
Well, I don't mind languages and countries (subtitles are available). I love especially horror genre but thriller and good drama (not boring) would be welcome to.

I loved Kings Men The Secret Service, it was very funny and entertaining to watch, I also liked watching Goosebump, Spotlight, Inside Out and Beast of No Nation.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I had watched Furious 7, Inside Out and Pitch Perfect 2 this year in the cinema. My favorite among the three was Pitch Perfect 2 being a fan of comedy and musical. I liked Furious 7 too as it is the last film of Paul Walker. Inside Out was good but I am not that impressed.

I had watched Furious 7, Inside Out and Pitch Perfect 2 this year in the cinema. My favorite among the three was Pitch Perfect 2 being a fan of comedy and musical. I liked Furious 7 too as it is the last film of Paul Walker. Inside Out was good but I am not that impressed.
Yes I remember Pitch Perfect 2, it was also hilarious. I watched it a bit late, due to my friends giving it bad reviews, but it only strengthen my resolve that, if I want to try something, I shouldn't be deterred by others negative comment towards it, it doesn't mean I won't still like the product or service.

dcristo

Content Writer
Victoria is a great movie that came out this year. It is a German thriller that was filmed in one take which really adds to the atmosphere in the movie.

Last edited:

skylimit

Content Writer
If you like Sci-Fic- theme you can go for Interstellar. Fantastic movie, you will surely have Goosebumps. We,the humans, never have imagined this kind of advanced technology and the Invention they have discovered.

Hmm, I wonder why no one replied to my own movie thread *thinking face* it's almost along the same line with this thread, only it involves a little more personal input than just listing the movie, you understand me? :)

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
I loved Kings Men The Secret Service, it was very funny and entertaining to watch, I also liked watching Goosebump, Spotlight, Inside Out and Beast of No Nation.
Well, Looks like no one read my thread carefully. I am wanting to know which horror/thriller genre movies you liked in 2015 and people are sharing anything.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
Hotel Transylvania 2 is an animated horror film you can watch. It is a funny cartoon about Drac and his half human grandson, Dennis. I feel that the movie is filled with lots of jokes and nonsense. It is a bit boring to me but it is a new movie you can watch.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Hotel Transylvania 2 is an animated horror film you can watch. It is a funny cartoon about Drac and his half human grandson, Dennis. I feel that the movie is filled with lots of jokes and nonsense. It is a bit boring to me but it is a new movie you can watch.
I guess, it is called horror comedy genre, isn't it?
Well, not sure if it meets what i meant. In fact, I loved the French movies like Martyrs, High Tension, Inside, etc, are masterpiece. See the trailer in youtube and you will get to know what i have been trying to ask :(

They shouldn't have made a part 2, it's not too boring though, its good to watch when you need something to occupy time.

Actually, you didn't specifically ask for horror/thriller you just said you really like it. Check out Insidious, Perfect Guy, Oculus, Rave, I know more but my mind is blank at the moment, I get back to you later.

Last edited:

phoenix2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens was my favorite of 2015. It was a pleasant treat for Star Wars fans to see some of the returning classic characters and meet some interesting new ones! Any body see it?

Star Wars: The Force Awakens was my favorite of 2015. It was a pleasant treat for Star Wars fans to see some of the returning classic characters and meet some interesting new ones! Any body see it?
Nah I won't be watching it for a long time, I first have to watch the first 6 movies and I haven't even played the 1st one, so The force will be played in the foreseeable future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
I have no idea about thriller movies because i do not like the thriller movies and not interested to watch thriller movies

cortana

Straight Outta Compton was extremely good, especially if you're a fan of NWA. Even if you don't know the group, it was still a great movie.

phoenix2015

Nah I won't be watching it for a long time, I first have to watch the first 6 movies and I haven't even played the 1st one, so The force will be played in the foreseeable future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You don't have to watch the three that were released before the new one. They kind of suck anyway and only tell the back story of a main character in the first three released films in the late 70s and early 80s. Watch "Star Wars", "The Empire Strikes Back", and "Return of the Jedi". Trust me. They are great. The new Star Wars movie picks up the story a few decades later. I will post a link to the first one. It is free. Enjoy.
Watch Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope Online Free Putlocker - Putlocker - Watch Movies Online Free

You don't have to watch the three that were released before the new one. They kind of suck anyway and only tell the back story of a main character in the first three released films in the late 70s and early 80s. Watch "Star Wars", "The Empire Strikes Back", and "Return of the Jedi". Trust me. They are great. The new Star Wars movie picks up the story a few decades later. I will post a link to the first one. It is free. Enjoy.
Watch Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope Online Free Putlocker - Putlocker - Watch Movies Online Free
Thank you for the putlocker links but I already own all the movies, I just have to make time to watch it, I guess I may just sit through the old and sucky ones.

phoenix2015

Thank you for the putlocker links but I already own all the movies, I just have to make time to watch it, I guess I may just sit through the old and sucky ones.
The "old" ones (the ones from the late 70s and early 80s) don't suck!! LOL! They are awesome. The new movie contiues the story from where they left off. The three released in the early 2000s are back story and are really not necessary in my opinion, unless you just really want to know about the history of what happened before the first three.