Asking Advice Which 2015 Movies You Really Loved - Country Doesn't Matter

I quote you.
You don't have to watch the three that were released before the new one. They kind of suck anyway and only tell the back story of a main character in the first three released films in the late 70s and early 80s.
I would like to watch the movies either way, they were made for a reason and it wouldn't be fun not watching the full thing, even if I do get bored :)

phoenix2015

I quote you.

I would like to watch the movies either way, they were made for a reason and it wouldn't be fun not watching the full thing, even if I do get bored :)
Good point. The three prequels do add to the story, but they aren't 100% necessary for understanding what is going on in the The Force Awakens. Either way, I hope you get a chance to watch them one day!

Good point. The three prequels do add to the story, but they aren't 100% necessary for understanding what is going on in the The Force Awakens. Either way, I hope you get a chance to watch them one day!
Oh I hear you and I understand you clearly, I just want to go all in, if I want to become a Star Trek fan, if I don't do it that way, I think I'm a fraud, I don't know if it makes sense.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
Yes I remember Pitch Perfect 2, it was also hilarious. I watched it a bit late, due to my friends giving it bad reviews, but it only strengthen my resolve that, if I want to try something, I shouldn't be deterred by others negative comment towards it, it doesn't mean I won't still like the product or service.
I don't mind other people's feedbacks. I had enjoyed Pitch Perfect 2, though I must admit that the first one is better. I heard negative comments about Amazing Spiderman 2 and the previous Transformers movie with Mark Wahlberg. I still did watch it and I must admit I had enjoyed it.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
How about Australian movie Wolf Creek, The loved Ones; German movie Funny Games; Norwegian Cold Play-series.
I think no one can even stand with the French horror/thriller cinema.
If you guys haven't watch movies like, "Martyrs", "Haute tention" and "Inside" you are living on other side of wall.

Last edited:

rayone

As an Indian I can suggest no movie because I did not see any released last year. The latest I saw was a comedy "Tanu weds Manu" and I enjoyed it for its humor value. I have plans for watching its second part soon as soon as I get some time for that.

coolyfrost

I think that the new Star Wars was the movie I liked the most in 2015. It was extremely nostalgic and it had a good balance between drama and playfulness. I would also like to mention The Martian as it was a visually stunning movie as well with a quite well balanced comedic touch to it.

As an Indian I can suggest no movie because I did not see any released last year. The latest I saw was a comedy "Tanu weds Manu" and I enjoyed it for its humor value. I have plans for watching its second part soon as soon as I get some time for that.
The indian movie I want to watch is called Shandaar I think, I haven't found any good version online to watch yet, with good English subtitle, I guess I still have to wait a while.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
Not familiar about many recent Indian movies, but the most notable Bollywood film is "Three Idiots" and "Krish". I can't remember the film with the protagonist of "Three Idiots" is the main star.

rayone

Not familiar about many recent Indian movies, but the most notable Bollywood film is "Three Idiots" and "Krish". I can't remember the film with the protagonist of "Three Idiots" is the main star.
I am not sure so I am taking the leberty and asking a simple question, do you have any production of movies in your country with regional languages. I have never heard any member speaking about this subject so I was a bit curious!

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I am not sure so I am taking the leberty and asking a simple question, do you have any production of movies in your country with regional languages. I have never heard any member speaking about this subject so I was a bit curious!
Our country has various dialects and since it is a small country, there's no mainstream film which they speak a certain dialect which is not vastly used. But there are some independent films in other dialects. But most mainstream films were in Tagalog.