Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Which Ads Is Very Popular Now A Day?

Discussion in 'Google Adwords' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Hi guys ,I want to know which ads is very popular now a days.There are many ads on online like video ads, images,organic search ads, test ads etc.But I want to know which are the best ads ?

2. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Text ad is very popular because it is very attractive . Now a days you can see various advertise pop up on the webpage of the various website . Now let us take an example of text ad . Some where on the web page we can see ad like Buy I phone in one droller. Image text is also popular ad that is liked by very much people.

3. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    @Asifur Rahman Rakib@Asifur Rahman Rakib
    You are right there are lots of ad like video ads, organic ads, text ads, images, But it's difficult to say that which ads is very popular.
    Because every country has different different popular ads.
    But i think text and video ads is very popular over all World.

4. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    These days video Ads are very popular and more costly than text Ads. We all know Google is the largest search engine in the world, but we also know YouTube is second largest search engine in the world. A lot of Ads generated every minute for the YouTube because video Ads are more impressive than the text Ads.

5. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    I am not sure what you are asking may be for advertising on other sites. If that is the problem, then it all depends upon the niche. Text ads works everywhere as it is the oldest way to advertise. Video ads has become popular in these days give try few times and see the conversion rates.

6. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Sponsored posts, hosted pages, guest posts and contextual links are always one of the best choices for ads. Sometimes, it also depends on the market value like you cannot be satisfied if you are doing affiliate or an adult niche. You should like some image ads or a banner ads, exactly that also can be convert into pop-up ads.

7. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Video ads are really acquiring advertising places in market due to the fact , that in short time with professional presentation more visitors can be attracted to subscribe the business. Even videos ads, have much higher ratio response when compared to text ads, as products via text can not be stated but videos beautifully represent the products as well as it's features.

8. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    Text ads and the image ads are popular in every time, but if talk about present time then video ads are going to be very popular now a days.

9. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Now, advertising age is updating the most effective Ads campaigns of the 21st century. Most fruitful results can be achieved by advertizement on Google adwords, Youtube adds and facebook adds.