Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Which Adsense Niche Is Better?

Discussion in 'Google Adsense' started by Swati Mishra, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    I am planning to start an Adsense based website but still very confused which niche would be comfortable to make money with. I am able to run all niche website as I have little knowledge about most of the topics. I am wondering to know which niche will be good paying if I start Adsense based websites.

I want to know few of the top paying Adsense niches that I should work on, it will be very helpful friends for me to figure out the one I want to start with. Please suggest?

2. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    See if you are going for Top paying niches then be ready to face tons of competition because top paying niches have huge competitors.
    So, it will be of no use if you go for top paying niches unless you have tons of money to invest.

3. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    I know i will have competition whichever the niche i will chose. Adsense is not about me only. Whatever i am planning to might get planned by thousands before me, so i am ready to stand with fight. My only issue is to get some good suggestion from you people to chose the right niche for me.

4. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Few top niches to make money with Adsense would be;
    Make money online
    Technology
    Celebrities
    Viral content
    Entertainment

5. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Can you confirm that celebrities and entertainment ads CPS are high? Technology works with good CPM and CPC

@swathi Mishra
    Try Health related blog, Technology these are my two niches that I suggest you. I tried with travel, but the CPC was too low and few other too said adsense won't make much money on travel blogs.

Good luck to make $$$$

6. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Health and technology are the really two great niche where you can dedicate yourself. For females, fashion, movies gossip can be other two good niche to start your first Adsense account with.

7. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    You can think about Education niche also. If you are an engineer then you can maintain a website on some most useful programming languages. There are no websites which provide content of programming language free of cost. You can also upgrade your website with education related contents like exam details , results etc

8. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Amazon is a great place to find small niche for Adsense as they have so many categories of products there. You can use a keyword search tool to do research on the traffic and average number of clicks per day.

9. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Technology and health consultant is very good niche for making good money through adsence. There are also many other topics are very good niche but i am not sure about it.
    Because these are change according to time and demand. But i suggest you make a website on that topic that are interest for you.

10. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Actually much more paying niches in Adsense are those which widely search and deal with daily people needs. Moreover, blogging is also a great popular growing industry on the internet now days.

11. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I think Education and health niche is best as compare to other niche. In education niche you can find lot of website content online and offline easily. If any body maintain a website for various university, board and college result then they can earn more by the adsense. Because entrance exams are conducted through out the year so you can update you website according to notification.