Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Which Affiliate Program Should Be Preferred To Start Earning Money ?

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Affiliate Marketing' started by Prasoon Arora, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    There are numbers of affiliate programs like clickbank ,amazon, ebay and more that helps you earn money but it is really important to consider the one which is best for you. You may choose affiliate program that attracts you more to work more and more, as your efforts made to work results in your money. Make sure before choosing any affiliate program you are known to terms and conditions and feels comfortable to work.

2. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    I am recently came to know that ebay is the best affiliate progam. it is the one on which you can trust and will be comfortable to work. ebay is one of the world's largest online brand.
    I have also post a thread regarding some information related to ebay affiliate program.

3. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    @justiinn@justiinn

I too have experienced eBay affiliate program called eBay Partner Network and found it too easy to use and the best part is that If you are selling your products, and you too are promoting the same products, you are getting paid twice. I have also shown my efforts to let others know how eBay works and how one can earn more with eBay Partner Network.
    You may also refer to my article for further details about eBay Partner Network, by clicking on the link mentioned below :

Start Earning With Ebay Affiliate Program-ebay Partner Network

4. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    What I would prefer working with, for those I found my interest to hold me more to earn money. I have noticed my friends who sign up for the account and do not show their interest in the working schemes for affiliate program which demotivates them. I would suggest you to prefer those affiliate programs that provides easy steps to earn with no hard and fast rules, and you are getting paid to what you desire with all your interest that you keep in earning money.

#4 Pooja Sharma, Feb 17, 2016 at 2:13 AM
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  5. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Amazon is easiest out of the 3 affiliate networks you mention. You can earn money on Amazon by becoming a seller or their affiliate. The standard commission you get is about 4% and you get to earn even higher up to 10% if you help them to sell a digital product.

6. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    It depends on the niche of the website you have. You must preferred to affiliate the same niche your website is, however, the platform like amazon, ebay, etc, are always there for you.
    Also, a niche website generally receiving a regular traffic sounds a great source to enjoy the income.

7. MasterVIP

MasterVIP New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello!
    There is an update in VipInstall download affiliate offer.
    Now it is much more stable, profitable and dedicated to torrent traffic (people who search something to download torrents). Let me remind you that with this offer you can get up to 600-800$ per 1000 installs.
    Ask me an invitation referral code via email: JuanitaBarkerf18@gmail.com

8. SilasMcCreeryS

SilasMcCreeryS New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Download or Access Any Paid Unlimited Udemy,
    WSO(warrior special offer),Lynda- Files.

Go here
    getanycourse dot com

9. Astrorushi

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
  10. Kristen Brown

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I think that, Affiliate marketing is a not simple think for growing online earning, there have a lot of think to multiplexed. As like Niche Selection, competitor analysis, SEO, Content[on-page or off-page], marketing [paid or organic] and much.

However, at first need to know about all of this think of affiliate marketing, then you could be easily choice any one that would be amazon or others one.