Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Which Are The Best Travel Affiliate Programs In India?

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Affiliate Marketing' started by Ramakrishnan, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Ramakrishnan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    I have heard that online travel companies pay high commissions to travel affiliates to increase their sales and stay competitive online. Could you please suggest from your experience, which are the top travel companies I can approach to become a travel affiliate?

2. rayone

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    I am under the impression that almost every private airline and hospitality industry offers this service for setting up your own online/offline agency. I know a few like Yatra, Akbar, kings and Cox, makemytrip type companies that can provide you their affiliation on handsome incentive.

3. djweb

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    Tripadvisor's is the best. Check their site out for more information.

4. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I will suggest you some excellent and top growing affiliate program of recent times. These are MakeMyTrip, TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, Yatra.com and GoIbibo.
    I noticed that TripAdvisor and Yatra.com are two most emerging programs of recent times. GoIbibo also is doing good, though.

5. tipstechtut

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    Oh quite interesting topic here..I don't have any idea about it but now I got little knowledge via this thread. Feeling great to read various topics on this forum. May be that's why it is becoming popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. djweb

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    Well, I am able to learn from this discussion that Yatra is doing well too. I'll try their program. I usually stick with one, so I have stayed with Tripadvisor, but no harm ever came from expanding.

7. Ramakrishnan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    Thank you so much. I will definitely check the travel affiliate programs suggested by you.