Help Me/Question Which Is Best Online Payment Processors

Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt
Paypal is one of the online payment processors,which provides a good platform or intermediate between clients and online freelancing sites.

Is any other online payment processor which is better than Paypal in terms of providing easy steps or Paypal is best among all others?

Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt
If you are looking for PayPal alternatives. I think MoneyBookers is the second largest used payment method service. It has lesser fees in compare to PayPal and i found a better conversion rates too.
It is also faster transaction processing service in compare to others.
In my experience, withdrew a payment from PayPal usually takes no less than 4-7 days but with MoneyBookers it will not take more than 3 days.
It is a good alternative to PayPal but still not everyone accepts it for payment processing.

SirJoe

Yellow Belt
It depends in which area you are thinking of getting into. As mentioned before skrill is very good, probably just a good as PayPal. If you are thinking of getting into the online gambling business you can't ignore Neteller. Nearly all the online gambling places use it.

coolyfrost

Yellow Belt
If you are looking for PayPal alternatives. I think MoneyBookers is the second largest used payment method service. It has lesser fees in compare to PayPal and i found a better conversion rates too.
In my experience, withdrew a payment from PayPal usually takes no less than 4-7 days but with MoneyBookers it will not take more than 3 days.
It is a good alternative to PayPal but still not everyone accepts it for payment processing.
The problem with PayPal currently is that is simply too popular. Since everyone is using it pretty much, it means that other services will take less fees and time in order to make a successful transaction. Do you think that any other payment processing service such as MoneyBookers or Skrill will ever take over PayPal? I'm not so sure myself.

Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt
The problem with PayPal currently is that is simply too popular. Since everyone is using it pretty much, it means that other services will take less fees and time in order to make a successful transaction. Do you think that any other payment processing service such as MoneyBookers or Skrill will ever take over PayPal? I'm not so sure myself.
I know PayPal is not going to see bad time that sooner. But nothing is predictable in this world and online payment is something that just need to support multiple countries and multiple currency on cheapest rates. Maybe, a company comes that let us get into and let the PayPal wondering to.
How Facebook gone pain in ass for Google, no one has even thought about.

coolyfrost

Yellow Belt
I know PayPal is not going to see bad time that sooner. But nothing is predictable in this world and online payment is something that just need to support multiple countries and multiple currency on cheapest rates. Maybe, a company comes that let us get into and let the PayPal wondering to.
How Facebook gone pain in ass for Google, no one has even thought about.
That's true, these businesses can make one mistake that can mark their doom very quickly. However I think that PayPal has a huge dominance in the market and it will be very difficult to overtake them. I'm almost certain that most people haven't even heard of Moneybookers or Skrill but they sure have heard of PayPal for sure.

masterbusiness

Yellow Belt
I have also used Xoom which only takes hours or a day before you can get your earning. But a lot of clients still prefer Paypal because it is cheaper and easy to use.

bharath

Staff member
Yellow Belt
I used Money bookers 8 years back and don't know the present status of it, can you give some details about the exchange rate etc. I think you are using presently and me too looking for an alternative because of Paypal terms.
If I withdraw $100 what will be the fees? and how much they pay per dollar?
Can you compare with Paypal and Moneybookers?

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt
There are various online payments process are available, But i suggest you check your requirements and compare them with various online payment process
There are some online payment process that i suggest you:-
Payment gateway Monthly fee
Beanstream 0$
Paypal 0$
Stripe 0$
Authorize.net 25$

These all are online payment process support mobile payment or you can access them with mobile app.

masterbusiness

Yellow Belt
I've been hearing a lot about some uses Payoneer for their online payment. It has been getting popular but I would still prefer to use Paypal over new ones. Paypal already has established a good reputation and for me they're still the best.

justiinn

Yellow Belt
There are many online payment service like MoneyBookers, payoneer, skrill. But according to me paypal is best among all.
I have been using paypal since two years and found it best.
It is fast and takes 4-5 days for withdrawing of your payment. MoneyBooker is also good as one of my friend using it and found it best than paypal because moneybooker takes less withdraw time as comparison to paypal. But i dont think 1-2 days hardly matters..So other than paypal, you can trust on MoneyBooker.

Vinaya

Yellow Belt
Paypal is the most used online payment gateway. However, paypal is not accepted everywhere. For instance in my home country Paypal is not available. There are many alternate payment processors, for instance skrill, payza,payoneer. However the basic question is whether your merchant or clients will uses these processors or not.

steve taylor

Yellow Belt
Paypal and moneyBooker is the most popular online payment gateway . They are accepted by most of the online payment services . You can go for both but paypal have more priority than MoneyBooker . Money transfer and withdrawal is very simple with Paypal. As you wish you can withdrawal money from Paypal account. You can schedule money withdrawal time and date.

masterbusiness

Yellow Belt
That's the only downside of Paypal that I can think of. Since it is not available in all countries, that's when the other online payment processors will come in. If only Paypal can do something and work on their availability to all countries, then they will definitely be the number one.

Emma Megan

White Belt
If you are looking for payment processors for your business dealing with pharmacy business, gambling, Digital store, Travel, Online Clothing or Jewelry sales and telemedicine and crypto currency, Health care, Online Auctions, Multi Level Marketing etc. any high risk or low risk businesses. You may visit to Paycron and check the details. They provide best payment solution with free setup and optimal fee charges to help your business to grow rapidly. Their professionals are always there to help clients, and suggest them better financial advice.