Help Me/Question Which is the best place to register domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thefreead

Dude.. M~m dont get so..answer easily

killerz remember whenever you buya domain you must
be sure that you get it from good
registrarer..

so i have few for you.

godaddy.com
namehcheap.com

and you can aslo sekk over some domain forums..
for more details

J

Jason890gbn

I've directly registered my domain through my hoster powweb.

Jason :)

B

bremen

I think any ICANN-accredited company will be good for that. I want to mention a domain registration services from Ahosting.biz. They could be a nice domain registrar.

Hafsoh

Yellow Belt
I have used Go Daddy quite a bit - with great success.
velnet.com offers free domains with hosting.

Mirror7

White Belt
I think any ICANN-accredited company will be good for that. I want to mention a domain registration services from Ahosting.biz. They could be a nice domain registrar.
That's good to go for the registration from a host if you are planning to use their hosting services for quite a time and will have no probs in the future if you like to transfer domains from them.
It may seem odd, but I'm using ahosting.biz hosting services and regged my domains with another domain registrar, as my general principle is to never keep all eggs in one basket.:)

D

devilbatista

There are many places for domain resgistration.

I had used name.com to register a domain but it didn't work after some months. I don't know why.

Another place is register.com

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
I have always used godaddy and never ever had a problem. in addition they have 24-7 live phone help which is very important to me.

bhushna

Yellow Belt
I have used only Godaddy.com till now and i feel that is the best registration site i have ever used. If u use the Promo code of that site then you can get a great discounts on the sites. Recently i registered 100 site that too .com with just 1$ per site which is really very cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.