Which is the Best Version of Hallelujah?

Which is the Best Version of Halleluhah?

• Leonard Cohen (the original)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bob Dylan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sheryl Crow

• Alexandra Burke (XFactor winner)

• Kate Voegele

• Jeff Buckley

• Bon Jovi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
X Factor winner Alexandra Burke's single will have to fend off Jeff Buckley's version and Leonard Cohen's original. Now all three are set to make the top 40.

Guardian

So, which version do you think is the best?

Last edited:

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
Temi, you've not lived! lol.

If you go to YouTube you'll hear all the versions (apart I think for the Alexandra Burke one, which may be too new).

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
You are quite right Geoff, I don't quite know how to describe my existence, maybe I am a bit weird :( I don't own a TV either.

But I have a lot of fun!

Temi, you've not lived! lol.

If you go to YouTube you'll hear all the versions (apart I think for the Alexandra Burke one, which may be too new).

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Not watching TV has nothing to do with license fee, I can afford it comfortably, its just a personal choice, I think there is way too much rubbish on the TV anyway.

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
No, I fully understand that. What I'm saying is that some people don't have a TV because they can't afford, or don't want to pay for a licence fee, such as university students. In that case, it's great that they can still get to see some of their fave programs by going on to iPlayer.

I know of others like yourself who choose not to have a TV because of the lack of good content it offers.

BTW, for anyone who wants to see the Alexandra Burke version of Hallelujah, here it is.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo4imShE8KM

Status
Not open for further replies.