Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

News/ Info Which laptop do you have?

Discussion in 'Computers - Hardware' started by sunshine, Dec 15, 2015.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Xiaomi is a famous low price laptop manufacturing good company in China. Xiaomi is about to launch its first laptop mostly manufactured in China. It’s available in 12.5 and 13.3 inch size. Company has also pre book 2.5 million laptop orders. The laptop resembles a lot to Apple Pro Book and Air book. It is very economically and low budget laptop.

Do you have and suggestion about laptop companies? Which laptop do you have? Share with us

Thanks.

2. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    I have a Toshiba Satellite and HP 250 laptop, but my Toshiba Satellite is acquiring dust due to the fact that it keeps going off for no apparent reason and the HP is doing me good, no problem I've noticed at all, works smoothly.