Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Which Of The On-page Seo Tactics Is More Important

Discussion in 'Onsite or Onpage SEO' started by Manish Mishra, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    On-page seo plays an important role for any website to stand in top search result. On-page seo tactics differs from one person to another.
    Each company follow different rules and stages to work with on-page seo part.

I would like to know among the on-page seo phases, keywords, design, hosting, etc, which phase is more important than to others?
    And why?

2. cortana

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    They all play an important part to different aspects of SEO.

Be more specific with your questions. I don't think anyone's going to type an entire guide to SEO, but if you have a specific question, then that may get answered.

3. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Share your web's link on different forums, blogs, and social bookmarking sites, as this strategy works well then all other tactics.

4. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Every phase is important, just as our diet systems. If your hosting is not good, then you will be ranking somewhere. Desing, Favicon, Logo, Css, pagespeed and many more phases are important to rank in top. If anything is failed, then your site too drops down.

5. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Keep in your mind that including relevant keywords throughout your content is very important, as it helps search engines work out what your content is about. However, try not to excessively repeat and overuse keywords just for search engine robots because this can lead to your site being banned from search engines. To avoid this, try to keep your keyword density to roughly 2-5%. If you find this hard, get out a thesaurus and broaden your writing vocabulary.

6. Aires

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Good day;
    that kind of things are in a blackhat strategies which is included in off-page optimization.

As the other webmaster says; SEO majic can be obtain through expirement, in my blog case, comments and keywords research are working.

7. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Thanks everyone for replying my thread.
    I am sorry if my question not sounded specific, let it be here then.

I want to know, which of the SEO part (content, link development, on-page) plays higher role? If you have tell the one name, which one it will be?

8. Deepak Kaushik

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I must say Content is king today. If you have genuine content in website then you are not going to penalize anymore. However, internal linking, keyword density, proper using of heading tags, etc. are all part of content optimization. So, your content must be optimized.

9. saratrunk

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    A good strategy is doing PBN and guest post blog posts linking to your site. Then also going out and getting good web 2.0s (like blogs and articles and stuff with links) with good and relevant unique and handwritten articles and link back to your main page.

10. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Fully optimized SEO content is an important on-page SEO tactic for me. I agree with @Deepak Kaushik@Deepak Kaushik that content is indeed king. For me, you need to make sure that the content looks great and original. Duplicate content may penalize your content very quickly, as it may not be working on the latest Google update anymore. You can do black hat SEO if you want to, but you may not rank and outsmart Google for good. You can't even fool them for once. The only that we can do is to abide by the rules of the Google game by giving them what they really want.

11. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    You are asking like which part of a body is important?
    What answer we have to give you, anyway my answer is link development that plays a major role for getting traffic.

12. jazzvaga

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    Domains with great amount of authority are ideal place to create backlinks from. Sites can pass on power and trust to your website in form of traffic.

13. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Keyword optimization is the most important onsite SEO optimization factor. You must integrate keyword in your page title, meta description, meta tags, URL structure, subheadings, alt text, and image. It is important to always use a keyword density tool to check how many times you have repeated the same word. To prevent repeating the same word, you can look up a thesaurus and find another word with the same meaning.

14. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0

It does not seem like that way. But yes, Link building is really a key tool in on page SEO. Building traffic is not a part of a one day it is the outcome of the long play over developing it day by day.

15. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Everyone is struggling for traffic, but in these days Content is first, then link building and sometimes even though the content is not good also ranks top.
    You see yahoo answers even though there is no answer also it ranks very well.

16. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    On-page seo techniques are applied on the website to increase crowd,and make the website appropriate which fulfill the visitors requirement.
    There are some on-page techniques:-
    Page titles:-all the pages has unique title and add main keywords of the page in title.
    Meta description and meta tags:-meta tags plays very important role,in meta tag we insert our keywords which helps search engine to find the page.
    Url structure,body tags,keyword density,image seo,internet linking e.t.c.

17. suzzi winget

White Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    everyone wants to make their website more popular and to increase traffic...traffic can be increased by On page seo techniques...its most to use them so that the visitors can quickly see your site and visit again and again...and you can do it by keywords or by link building...
    link building plays a major role in increasing your traffic and keywords also...keywords must ne such words which people searches more so that when they type such keywords, your website comes in first page and people visit it..and its also important that your site have useful information.

18. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    There are a lot of on-page seo tactic and everyone need to implement all these tactics for gating higher rank in search engine result page. You need also always monitor your website for on-page issues such as broken link, conical URL, redirect , meta and tile tags. Some google tools for monitoring on-page seo are google webmaster and analytic.

19. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    The content going to be published on the website plays major role as an on page seo. I also believe a good and error-free website coding also is another important thing in on page seo that plays a vital role.

20. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    All of on page SEO tactics are important but some on-page tactics is more important such as meta keyword, meta description. If you don't include meta description in your website then your page detail will not shown on search engine result page.