Help Me/Question Which Of The On-page Seo Tactics Is More Important

VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt
On page Search Engine Optimization include all things related to website like what scripting language used? Website design, Interlinking of webpages, website content, rich keywords etc. Most of the important thing is website must be loaded fast on both device like computer as well as mobile and second one is quality content.

Andaman

White Belt
When it comes to on-page SEO, I’m sure you’ve heard enough about meta tags and keyword density for one lifetime.
If you’re looking for some practical strategies that you can use on your site today, then you’ll love this infographic.
It’s a simple checklist that will bring in more search engine traffic from every piece of content that you publish:

jency168

White Belt
On-page and Off-page both are important aspect of seo.If you want to increase your website traffic with On-page method then first you have to optimize content of your site and use relevant page-title and meta-tags.

HostechSupport

White Belt
On-page optimization involves the factors that have an effect on your Website in the form of organic search results. On-page optimization includes HTML, meta tags, keyword placement, and keyword density.

OnPage SEO techniques:
1. Keyword research and analysis
2. Interlinking website
3. PPC Advertising
4. YouTube marketing
5. Add Image Alt tags & use compressed Gzip images for the website
6. Use Title tags, Meta tags & Meta description
7. Add Sitemaps
8. Promote high-quality content
9. Setup Google My business
10. User-friendly & Mobile Responsive website
11. Use long-tail keywords