Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Which One Is Best Express Withdrawal Or Paypal Withdrawal?

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by steve taylor, Feb 22, 2016.

1. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    I want to known about which withdraw option is best to withdrawal money from freelancing sites. Which one is cheap and fast. I want to withdrawal money in less time both is taken almost fifteen working day to withdraw money . there is any alternative for withdraw money which take less time as compare to above both.

2. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    Paypal is best for withdrawing your money and it takes only 2-3 days from transferring money to your bank account .i know this because my friends are using paypal and they have told me how easy paypal is.
    other online payment service on which you can trust and provide security is payoneer. payoneer is very secure and doesnt charge much.

3. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    @justiin is correct Paypal is the best option to withdraw your money, It takes normally two or three days for withdraw the money to your bank account.

4. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Express withdraw and paypal both are good for money transfer online. we can't say which one is best, because they provide different types of services in different regions.
    So if you want paypal or express withdraw which one is best you need to analyze your requirement for your uses. then decide which one is best for you.

5. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    Paypal or any other online payment processing system takes sometime in its first transaction because of its security reason.
    Paypal takes 15 days in first transaction from freelancer account to Paypal and from Paypal to your local bank account but after first transaction it only takes 2 days to direct transfer in your Paypal account to your local bank account,Paypal is mostly used by the freelancers because of its free service.

6. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Where did you heard that it take 15 days from Paypal? What is the name of Freelancing site and express money? Paypal is the fastest way to withdraw money from Freelancing sites, but their exchange rate is too bad compared to real exchange rates. It's a way for Paypal to make money by fooling people.

7. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    So many Electronic fund transfer are available over world just like Payoneer, Wire transfer, Paypal, But i think Paypal is best for withdraw money from Freelancer.
    In first transaction it's so late but after that it take only 1 or 2 days for Withdraw. so make a Paypal account link your debit or credit card and withdraw your amount from freelance..

8. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Paypal is the best and safest to use. Other e-wallets which are not as reputable as Paypal, may put a lot of requirements when you want to withdraw.

9. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    PayPal for me. I receive withdrawals same day a lot of the time now.

10. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    You can use both. In the security concern both provide great security. Freelancer do not charge for withdrawal money but it charge for money conversion. Money conversion charge of the freelancer is more as compare to Paypal. So I prefer the Paypal. Paypal processing is fast as compare to freelancer.

11. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I believe my recent PayPal withdrawn to my bank wouldn't take any longer than 2 days maximum. I don't know what more express service i need after that.