My 2 Cents Which One Is The Best Live Chat Platform ?

sunshine

Blue Belt
The online business needs to have a way for your customers to get in touch in real time.

For instant contact, there are so many online chat platforms for chatting, voice talk, files sharing, video sharing like Skype, msn messenger, Yahoo messenger, facebook messenger, g-talk etc.

Just want to know which one is the best and for what reasons?

bharath

It all depends upon the budget and the clients we get, If there aren't enough clients, then the live chat is not requirement, but most of us like to use live chat as it make fully satisfaction to clear the problems.

For me as a single user I use Yahoo in the past, presently whatsapp, Skype and few months back started to use Wechat.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
LiveAgent is one of the best live chat software you can integrate into your website. It supports more than 37 languages and has over 170 features. It offers encryption on all the sensitive information and there are HTTPs on the live chat.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
I have enjoyed and still enjoying Gtalk, this is really one of its kind for professional people. Not too much of smiley but yes a few when you feel like you need. The best part is it eats less data when you have an access through the mobile phone. I must admit this is really an incredible platform for me.

sunshine

Blue Belt
I have enjoyed and still enjoying Gtalk, this is really one of its kind for professional people. Not too much of smiley but yes a few when you feel like you need. The best part is it eats less data when you have an access through the mobile phone. I must admit this is really an incredible platform for me.
Yes, I found too G-talk a light-weight, easy and fast to use as online chat. Moreover, almost all SEO workers has been online most of the time at g-talk, as its working well even we're sign out from g-talk but can reach others while opens at our gmail account.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
I have wonderful experience using Skype and i believe it gives me more sophistication than to using any other available live chatting platform.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
Skype is the best way to communicate online. Yahoo messenger and MSN messenger have already become outdated and they are not functioning anymore. When Yahoo messenger was still available, I remember I was contacted by many China sellers who claim to sell branded OEM goods at low price. Many businesses now provides Skype online chat customer support as well as the live chat system on their website.

sunshine

Blue Belt
Skype is the best way to communicate online. Yahoo messenger and MSN messenger have already become outdated and they are not functioning anymore. When Yahoo messenger was still available, I remember I was contacted by many China sellers who claim to sell branded OEM goods at low price. Many businesses now provides Skype online chat customer support as well as the live chat system on their website.
Yes in past I had used hotmail's MSN messenger very well and got in touch with my clients for instant dealings. But I forget, when I leave it and comes on adopt other online chat systems.