Help Me/Question Which Online Bank Is Good For Withdrawal Money To Local Bank In Bangladesh?

SirJoe

I think your best bet is paypal. Before you do start loading funds it's a good idea to read through their requirements, even though it is completly free to have a account with them it's better to see how much they charge per transaction.

steve taylor

White Belt
I think Dutch bangla bank is good for It provide many schema like online internet banking, online payment gateway, and 2fa registration. and many more services.
You can easily open your account in dutch bangle bank to withdrawal your money in Bangladesh.
Internet banking provide online transaction and you can easily transfer your money any bank account.
If you have a business the it is provide online payment gateway for your business.

Doominic anderson

White Belt
I use Paypal and Payoneer,both are good online money transferring medium to our local bank account.
Payoneer charges some dollars to use it's service,Paypal doesn't,it's free for use.
You can use both, but Paypal is best because for it's free service.
Register yourself with Paypal by filling a form with all the required information,but if you are talking for the freelancer money transfer then you should have minimum 30$ in your freelancer account, and after that add this account with your freelancer account,it takes 15 days in transferring money.

Vinaya

as far as I know paypal is not available in Bangladesh. However, payza is available. Good thing about payza is you can withdraw your payza money via your local credit card or bank account. In order to use online banking feature of any bank, you need to have a real bank account by visiting the bank. If you have never traveled to the US or Europe, you will never be able to open offshore bank account.

justiinn

paypal is best as online payment service.
As paypal dont take time to create your account and it is free of charge and provides best security.so you can trust paypal.
infact it is easy to transfer your money from paypal account to local bank account, it only takes 2-3 days for withdraw.
or you can go with stripe,payoneer.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
You have two options either you can go with Dutch Bangla bank or you may also entertain your online payment activities with HSBC bank. It is all about which is the nearest to you and what they have to offer you in terms of easiness.

Last edited:

SirJoe

as far as I know paypal is not available in Bangladesh. However, payza is available. Good thing about payza is you can withdraw your payza money via your local credit card or bank account. In order to use online banking feature of any bank, you need to have a real bank account by visiting the bank. If you have never traveled to the US or Europe, you will never be able to open offshore bank account.
There aren't a lot of freelance sites that use payza. How about skrill/moneybookers, does that work in Bangladesh?

bharath

Paypal is covered in your country, so go with them as it is the best payment processor in the world. You can see any client is willing to pay by Paypal on freelancing sites or forums.

The only negative thing with Paypal is exchange rate that is less compared to other exchanges.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
Paypal is best for withdraw or send money in all over world, you can easily send or withdraw money with a little money exchange rate. You need a local bank account with credit card or debit card, make a account on paypal add your card or bank account.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
There are so many online bank are available for withdraw money in your local bank account just like Paypal, Payoneer and Woo-commerce.
But I think Paypal and Payoneer is best for you, i also use Paypal for transfer my money in my local bank.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
You can sign up for 2Checkout and use the request invoice feature to send an invoice for your customer to pay. 2Checkout allows you to withdraw via wire transfer to your bank account in Bangladesh.