Help Me/Question Which plan is the best for hosting an e-shop with?

Jostik

White Belt
Which plan is the best for hosting an e-shop with? Think of having a deal with either QHoster.com or Hostplax.com.

Gensol

White Belt
For me QHoster.com is a nice place for hosting any website. What I want to say is that everything works fine with this decent host. The people on the site are so helpful.. I don't even care the price is rock bottom. They have very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. They are very professional

GrommGram

Yellow Belt
Have a look at deals from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com as they are e-commerce-friendly hosts.
They will be your best Hosts of choice. They will provide all the features that websites need. They will give great offers and take care of all clients.

dHSdrock

Yellow Belt
Go ahead, give QHoster.com web host a try and use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

Sweqor

Yellow Belt
I switched to QHoster.com last year. I host a few websites with them - and I have not had any problems with them.
Their server uptime is great, customer support is pretty good, and prices are reasonable.