Help Me/Question Which social networking site is best for business?

waqsi

The best social networking sites that can expand and promote your business are Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc. You can try all of these to promote your business and I'm sure you will get a decent response. I use Pinterest for my personal use and it works good for me.

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
The best social networking sites that can expand and promote your business are Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc. You can try all of these to promote your business and I'm sure you will get a decent response. I use Pinterest for my personal use and it works good for me.
Twitter is also good, like the rest the user just has to put in reasonable time and effort in advertising.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Nice thoughts miss Challengewriter!
In fact, with the real world scenario what you thinks is on facebook.
even me and you, other guys posting here even this forum might be on facebook.
Facebook search button is itself works like Search Engines and behaves likes it. It is expanding into it and will have a major winning ideas later in the future when it will supposed to kill other Search Engines business like Google and Yahoo.

waqsi

Twitter is also good, like the rest the user just has to put in reasonable time and effort in advertising.
Yup I'm sorry I forgot to include that giant. Twitter is also one of the best ways to promote stuff. It might also get you insane amount of visitors around the globe.

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
Nice thoughts miss Challengewriter!
In fact, with the real world scenario what you thinks is on facebook.
even me and you, other guys posting here even this forum might be on facebook.
Facebook search button is itself works like Search Engines and behaves likes it. It is expanding into it and will have a major winning ideas later in the future when it will supposed to kill other Search Engines business like Google and Yahoo.
Why I don't exactly like this feature on Facebook, it makes tracking of it's user's very simple, almost everyone has a Facebook account and are always logged in to use it, mean while other search engines it is not compulsory to actually sign in to the account.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Well, Facebook is like making the whole world a small place. What you see and believe is available on facebook. So, you would have to go to some other place just for searching activity.
Moreover, what you want to search is here on facebook then what you would be searching for....puzzled :)
They just need to develop a search button and i am sure this is what they might be working on already or would be on head.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I am using at least 3 social networking sites to promote my business: Facebook, Twitter and Google+. But among all those I mentioned, Facebook is those effective. It is easier to use and has the most number of users.

Renren

As for me, I use Facebook and Twitter. I usually attach my email, contact number and my actual location for some customers who are just nearby. Sometimes I also create a website containing all of my products and services that I sell to my customers. When it comes to business advertising is one of the keys to be able to attract customers and sell some goods and services.

Mihailo

I use Twitter as my main adverise social media. I like how Twitter do that.
I have small forum and I created Twitter account. When you type the name of my forum, my Twitter account is on the first page, on Google and Yahoo. I would recomment to everyone to try Twitter. You will not regret using it.

I don't like Facebook. Facebook ads are really annoying, I always hide them. You should avoid Facebook.

wilco

Grammarian Apprentice
Which sites have you researched, attempted to utilize, and seen (if any) results with so far?

Dependent upon your business, one might argue that some social media platforms will be more effective than others given your premeditated tactics and audiences in which you aim to reach.

Personally, I recently "started" working on my own personal (public) Facebook Page to sell content services, but honestly, it's no simple task. It takes hard work and commitment, just like anything else in life worth fighting for and giving your best to.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Choosing the best social networking site will depend on your target audience. So far, most business owners opt for more than just two sites to obtain a greater number of viewers. No matter what platform you choose, always retain the professionalism of your content.

rayone

It depends on business and your way of using them. As a professional I found LinkedIn did wonders for me. I was using them for referring professionals to different companies which pay unbelievably huge amounts for right kind of candidates. I have done it successfully for years.

Nocturnal Writer

What do you refer to? What do you mean by social networking? If you are referring to social media, technically they are not same as networking.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
What do you refer to? What do you mean by social networking? If you are referring to social media, technically they are not same as networking.
I think back then, the "social media" term was not yet used and the term "social networking sites" was used. That's why there's a movie called "Social Network" which is about how Facebook came to existence which starred Jesse Eisenberg, Justin Timberlake, and Andrew Garfield.

sunshine

Blue Belt
I don't brave being line on Facebook to chat with people, I put it off, Facebook is like a news centre to me, I got there to read bizzare stories, keep up with the pages I have liked and play games, Facebook has become a lot business oriented.
Now I agree with your point that Facebook is mostly used as entertainment and chating rather than business deals. But it can helps in marketing and getting unique visitors.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
Now I agree with your point that Facebook is mostly used as entertainment and chating rather than business deals. But it can helps in marketing and getting unique visitors.
Facebook can be a good way to gain unique visitors. But I am also using Google+ which is a good site to gain visitors as well. My visitors skyrocketed after sharing my blogs in Google+. Even more than Facebook.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
Facebook is the best social networking site in the world because it have higher user all over the world.
Facebook has approx 1.45 billion monthly active user and continuously growing, so you can easily target your audience though Facebook page, Facebook ad, Facebook group and many more option are on Facebook. Peoples 18 to 25 years are the most active on Facebook.

bharath

Everyone is moving to LinkedIn for business purpose as Facebook is attracted towards teenagers and most of the accounts are fake. I had deleted my Facebook account in the past that was 10 years old.
Twitter is another Social media site where business people can meet each other, but these political leaders are already geared up for their shit news.The only one I see without Political leaders is Linkediin.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
If you want to get success in business through social media. You need to make a own brand impression that help you in a getting easily more business through social media. There are a lot of social media sites you need to engage all social media audience for getting higher business.