Help Me/Question Which social networking site is best for business?

sinGN

Social sites like Facebook, twitter,Google+, Linkedin all are best for SEO.which helps to advertise our business and get high traffic to the business.

Asiah

Money Making Ideas Online UAE, UK, USA
You can go for facebook, twitter, linkedin, google.plus social sites. Create your business page on these sites and start promoting your business services.

Asiah

Money Making Ideas Online UAE, UK, USA
facebook,twitter and pintrest is the best sites for your business promotions.

It completely depends on your business niche and your targeted customers.

For example, you're running a Job Portal and you're using Facebook then this is not right place, you should use Linkedin instead.

However, here are some of the best Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, G+ and Pinterest.

vikas

Yellow Belt
Facebook is main social media platform in India which is very commonly used by every and each kind of generation. Audience can be targeted very easily.

Social media network are major resource for both and small business that are looking to promote their brands on the internet. The platform are easy to use.

To make this easy for you I profiled 20 most popular website

1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. LinkedIn
  4. Google+
  5. Youtube
  6. Pinterest
  7. Instagram
  8. Tumblr
  9. Flickr
  10. Reddit
  11. Snachat
  12. Whatsapp
  13. Quora
  14. Vine
  15. Periscope
  16. BizSugar
  17. StumbleUpon
  18. Delicious
  19. Digg
  20. Viber

Digipanda

Social Media has truly changed the entire industry of marketing and advertising. Here are some social networking sites Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin that are perfect for budiness.

Hello,

May I know the type of your business?

Ideally, the decision is taken for the best social media channel by knowing the business category.

Suppose, if your business is regarding e-commerce then you should prefer Instagram as a major social network.

The best social media platforms for business. Twitter. Who should use it: Everyone – from individuals to the largest multinational corporations. Instagram. Who should use it: Lifestyle, food, fashion, personalities and luxury brands. LinkedIn. Facebook. Google+ YouTube. Pinterest. Yelpand/or Foursquare.

Shrija Shetty

Facebook is the best social networking site for business. You connect to so many people to whom you don't know. It is better media through which you can easily reach to the number of people. Twitter and Linkedin also good to explore your product brand.

Simi123

Yellow Belt
The best social media platforms for business
  1. Twitter. Who should use it: Everyone – from individuals to the largest multinational corporations. ...
  2. Instagram. Who should use it: Lifestyle, food, fashion, personalities and luxury brands. ...
  3. LinkedIn. ...
  4. Facebook. ...
  5. Google+ ...
  6. YouTube. ...
  7. Pinterest. ...
  8. Yelp and/or Foursquare
----------
Magento images not showing up in admin or in frontend
Magento 2 events list
Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons
The requested URL / was not found on this server
How to get category ID in Magento

Zeno91

Just wanted to add that Google has announced that Google+ is going to be shut down by the April 2019, so I'd not recommend considering this network anymore.

Holod

White Belt
Of course, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter are the most famous and most effective today. But I think you don't need to choose only one specific social network. It is best to use an integrated approach to have good results. When I contacted Manhattan Digital Marketing Firm, the company offered me this approach.
I have been ordering social networks promotion for 5 months already. The increase in sales from the site only pleases. So use everything in full.

henryjon

I think if you're significantly trying to find social networking sites for a mass advert then the most effective one is Facebook. it'll assist you to achieve the massive client base of Facebook. Facebook is closely followed by Twitter in the Advertising field.

YouTube is additionally associate possibility if you bought a pleasant video concerning your product. however the simplest and simplest technique is forums. Here you'll be able to realize targeted customers while not a lot of effort.

Jenifer1420

Yellow Belt
I think if you are particularly looking for social networking sites for mass advertisement then the best one is Facebook. It will help you to reach the huge customer base of Facebook. Facebook is closely followed by Twitter in Advertising field.

YouTube is also an option if you got a nice video about your product. But the easiest and most effective method is forums. Here you can find targeted customers without much effort.
very nice. Thanks for shearing this info.