Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Which Version Of Photoshop?

Discussion in 'Computers - Software' started by sunshine, Jan 12, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    A while ago I have used Photoshop 7. Now I need something better. When I checked on Amazon, I saw too many different products from Adobe called Photoshop. There are Photoshop CS5 and CS6; Photoshop Element 11, 12, 13; and Photoshop Lightroom 3, 4, 5. Then there is also yearly subscription type of Photoshop.
    I am quite confused here that which product is the software I need for photo enhance, editing, as well as graphics designs such as logo design? Can you suggest?

2. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    CS5 works better. Consider using it for logo designs as the work interface is user-friendly. However, choose a higher version if you intend to create advanced designs.

3. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    I am using CS5 master collection. I am already using it for about 3 years and it just works fine for me. Although I cannot say that I am a master of photoshop, because I just don't believe in what I do any more, which is funny.

4. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    There are many version's of Photoshop is available, But i always prefer latest version. Because it come with new feature.
    Current version of Photoshop is CC 2015 that released on 15 June 2015.
    Some new feature added in Photoshop CC 2015.
    Customizable toolbar
    3D to 2D
    Fin font faster

5. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Photoshop 7 is the old version of photo editing software the latest and heavily improved version photoshop cc 2015 is very good for photo editing
    Photoshop cc 2015 work both the dimensions 2D as well as 3D.
    Photoshop cc 2015 has many new tool are added like camera raw option. This option is very helpfull to edit your image easily.
    And there are new Blending option are available in Photoshop cc 2015
    I like this software very much.....