Who are wating for PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fitnawake

hi,
Are some of you like me, who just cant wait to get your fingers on your own PS3 when it comes out?

I really dig the features and power it got, and cant wait to get mine.

And i saw serval new games who are coming to PS3, and they looke great. Think the future are bright for cool and exellent gaming by/for PS3

joecool6101

Yellow Belt
I wanted a PS3 until they paid Best Buy, Wal-Mart, and EBgames to say that the freezing of the console is supposed to happen to help stop people staying on the console. Which is not true. Then i read on gamespot that you have to use air in order to clean it everything else will scratch it. One of the last flaws i will bother to post is that it take long time to load a game and with HD cables nothing will show on the screen for almost 2 minutes.

reason i would buy it: Blu Ray

Have an HD DVD player but seems no good movies are on HD DVD

T

ToFi

Since Final Fantasy XIII hasn't come out yet anyway, I'm in no hurry to get a PS3. With any luck the prices would've gone down a bit by then, too. Ha.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
When I got my PS2 you could go into the options at the beginning and change the dvd-rom driver from normal to fast. It made a huge difference in both speed and noise.

scfc16

Yellow Belt
cant say that i am too interested in computers anymore , i am too busy with my laptop typing. I dont get the time to play games any more, must say i prefer the xbox though

Status
Not open for further replies.