Fun Who Is Excited For Batman V Superman?

ipol12

Yellow Belt
In more than a month, Batman v Superman is about to open in theaters. I have seen a thriller of the film and it makes me excited to see it in the cinema. I will surely watch it on its first day. It will surely be a blockbuster worldwide. Anybody here excited to watch that film too?

masterbusiness

Content Writer
I just can't hide my excitement over this Batman v Superman movie! I wish to see it in the cinema soon. I have been a Superman fan ever since and the thought of him facing Batman is really exciting!

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
I'm more supporting of Superman, the trailer was lovely to watch and it does build a lot of anticipation, I'm not much of a batman fan and anytime I watch any batman movie I have to stop due to lack of interest or boredom.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
I am excited for watching batman v superman. i watched many times it's trailer, it's amazing, fantastic, i can't explain in word how much i am excited for this movie. it's first scene is that batman takedown from ground is amazing. And more things is it's come in Real 3D .

steve taylor

White Belt
Batman v superman Dawn of justice movie trailer is good i watched and I wait This movie Release date march 25 2016. Batman v superman logo is very attractive. both the Actor work as a hero I not say easily who is excited but I think Batman is excited about me
overall trailov is good and is expected movie is osham .

annapham

White Belt
I'm more supporting of Superman, the trailer was lovely to watch and it does build a lot of anticipation, I'm not much of a batman fan and anytime I watch any batman movie I have to stop due to lack of interest or boredom.
Yeah, I also vote for Superman. I can't hide my excitement watching Superman