Fun Who Is Excited For Batman V Superman?

ipol12

Yellow Belt
In more than a month, Batman v Superman is about to open in theaters. I have seen a thriller of the film and it makes me excited to see it in the cinema. I will surely watch it on its first day. It will surely be a blockbuster worldwide. Anybody here excited to watch that film too?

masterbusiness

Content Writer
I just can't hide my excitement over this Batman v Superman movie! I wish to see it in the cinema soon. I have been a Superman fan ever since and the thought of him facing Batman is really exciting!

I'm more supporting of Superman, the trailer was lovely to watch and it does build a lot of anticipation, I'm not much of a batman fan and anytime I watch any batman movie I have to stop due to lack of interest or boredom.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
I am excited for watching batman v superman. i watched many times it's trailer, it's amazing, fantastic, i can't explain in word how much i am excited for this movie. it's first scene is that batman takedown from ground is amazing. And more things is it's come in Real 3D .

steve taylor

White Belt
Batman v superman Dawn of justice movie trailer is good i watched and I wait This movie Release date march 25 2016. Batman v superman logo is very attractive. both the Actor work as a hero I not say easily who is excited but I think Batman is excited about me
overall trailov is good and is expected movie is osham .

annapham

I'm more supporting of Superman, the trailer was lovely to watch and it does build a lot of anticipation, I'm not much of a batman fan and anytime I watch any batman movie I have to stop due to lack of interest or boredom.
Yeah, I also vote for Superman. I can't hide my excitement watching Superman