Who to find right keyword for my business site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelmite

Banned
I'm running my own business of kids consulting issues and recent develop site for it. And now i want to increase my market share by website marketing but unable in choosing right keyword for business site.

Anyone describe it?

jake

Yellow Belt
To you the right keywords, you need to put yourself in your client's shoes, what word or words will they use to search for your business? You can also user Google keyword tools to research the keywords people have been using to search for business in the same niche as yours.

Thanks

Michelmite

Banned
Is these any useful software for selecting right keyword for my business?
Which keyword consider better competent or non-competent?

Last edited by a moderator:

briannagrattan

Yellow Belt
If you want to find right keywords, then you can do this job with the help off 2 methods:

1. Use of keyword tools such as Google keyword suggestion tool
2. With the help of Google insight and trends

Carlosx2

Yellow Belt
you could enter the following key words into google "keyword research " it will give lots of resources to help you find your matching keywords

KristiW

White Belt
Think what keyword your potential clients can search for and then check it using Adwords keyword tool, you will see how many people try to find this keyword in Google per month.

futurefalcon

Yellow Belt
Market and keyphrase research is a critical piece of creating an effective material strategy. By using the right chosen search phrases, you’ll increase the exposure of your material and drive even more traffic to your website

JasonLiamo

White Belt
You can use Google keyword tools to research the keywords. People have been using it to search for business in the same niche as yours.

mozi

White Belt
I suggest you to try some keyword search tool and find there keywords related to your business but select only those keywords which have low or medium competition and don't select those who have high competition.. Google adword is best keyword search tool

davethompson

Yellow Belt
there is a tool call "Keyword Planner" you can use for the keyword research, however if you are not aware of seo than learn it or give the project to any professional.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
there is a tool call "Keyword Planner" you can use for the keyword research, however if you are not aware of seo than learn it or give the project to any professional.
I'm not sure that this tool showing correct data since Google started to hide keywords in Google Analytics and mark them as "not set". Previous Keyword Suggesting Tool was much better for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.