For money?
Do you like a challenge?
Is it a hobby?
Do search engines intrigue you?

What drives you to work as a webmaster?

Klaas Koopman

White Belt
Ehm let's see:
The opportunity to work with other people, who are also liking the internet, not just for the information, but also for the gaining of interest in money or expanding their wallets.

And I also like the fact that I can work on the internet, without leaving my home and still earning some extra's. ( let's hope in the future it's my primairy income )

matthewmurcia

White Belt
i got started when i was working as a journalist and noticed one day that somenoe had managed to put together some nice photos and interviewss in the same frame or something. I asked a question to our chief web guru type and she said that it was done with Flash. That got me started as a hobby, then it became an addictive hobby, then I learnt some useful things, now I'm at the point of turning it into a business (via SEO, a soon-to-be hosting site and a couple of targeted blogs as a PPC publisher) The ideas are all there, the sites are in place, just need to start developing them more and making more money :)

Klaas Koopman

White Belt
matthewmurcia said:
i got started when i was working as a journalist and noticed one day that somenoe had managed to put together some nice photos and interviewss in the same frame or something. I asked a question to our chief web guru type and she said that it was done with Flash. That got me started as a hobby, then it became an addictive hobby, then I learnt some useful things, now I'm at the point of turning it into a business (via SEO, a soon-to-be hosting site and a couple of targeted blogs as a PPC publisher) The ideas are all there, the sites are in place, just need to start developing them more and making more money :)
oh that's a nice way to start! really interesting!

D

devAngel

because of the money(ha ha!)
and i like to create and design pages.
i do hate it when it comes to coding but its part of the package.

Status
Not open for further replies.