Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Why Cpa Marketing Is Easier Than Affiliate Marketing?

Discussion in 'CPA Marketing - Cost Per Action' started by cheezcarls, Feb 3, 2016.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    [​IMG]

Hello CPA marketers of WMS!

This is only meant for those who are into CPA marketing right now, or even those who are about to get started with this money making method. For me, I really like doing CPA marketing because it's kinda interesting to do than affiliate marketing. Of course, I still do affiliate marketing and I respect that because I made money with it before until now. Affiliate marketing is one reason why I am still making some extra money in order for me to cope up with my daily needs at least on top of my former job before. I was earning passive income with one of the most outstanding products that I have ever promoted in my life, and until now I am still earning with them and look for even more.

However, I also earned with CPA marketing as well, and I'm on my way to get my first lead again from scratch. I did stopped affiliate and CPA marketing for more than a year ago due to my commitments with the network marketing company. Now that I'm back in the game (although I didn't leave my network marketing company), it is just like being a newbie all over again, but my mindset is way better than before. I used to earn with Peerfly before, and it's a joy for me to earn my first lead in a free Blogger blog that I have which is linked to my own Ezine Articles content. I also do blackhat video SEO during that time, and I made $400+ within a span of 3 months until my video channels are gone. But for me, it was the lesson that I learned, and I took it as an advantage in order for me to get better in my next attempt.

I even earned few leads in my CPA offers before with paid traffic. Even though I spend $30 with it, I only made $7+ combined of Peerfly and Envyus Media CPA offers. It was also a learning experience for me, and it was kinda fun actually. I was the guy who is addicted in brainstorming ideas on how to make money with CPA, and I always take action no matter how much time it costs me though. This is why CPA marketing is somewhat interesting more than just affiliate marketing alone.

[​IMG]

Anyways, here are the reasons why CPA marketing is way much easier than affiliate marketing alone:

1. Customers are not required to pay anything for you to earn

This is one of the biggest reasons why CPA marketing is easier than affiliate marketing for good. In affiliate marketing, you are simply promoting a product or service that needs them to spend money in order for you to earn commissions. For example, if one product sells for $197 and the commission is 10%, you will get $19.70 in commissions. But this is not how CPA marketing works. With just entering their email, zip code or mobile pin, you can earn money already. Users are not required to pay anything in order for you to earn money with CPA marketing, and this is what really excites me most.

2. Faster to earn than affiliate marketing

Since they are not required to pay anything except entering their email addresses, zip codes or mobile pins or even downloading and installing, CPA marketing is way faster to earn than affiliate marketing. One of my friends have split tested his landing pages between an affiliate marketing product and a CPA offer. Guess what, he earned really fast with CPA because they're not obliged to pay. How fast was that, huh?

3. Lots of innovative features to choose from

In affiliate marketing, you can get their tools like affiliate links, banners and email swipes. But on CPA marketing, it's way more innovative and creative to attract customers once and for all. You can have content lockers, link lockers and other interesting features you can count on, in order for the leads to simply get the content by completing an offer in the first place.

4. A perfect combo with viral stuff

Did you know that CPA marketing is very effective when you promote or share a viral content or video? Of course, it was already proven that most of the CPA marketers have experienced that sharing viral content along with their CPA offer is making them money as fast as possible, compare to affiliate marketing that needs them to buy before you earn.

Although CPA marketing is way faster and attractive than affiliate marketing, I still respect both of these methods. At least you have finally learned on why you can make money easily with CPA marketing than the affiliate marketing method. Cheers!

#1 cheezcarls, Feb 3, 2016 at 9:27 PM
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  2. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    You are right .CPA Marketing is easy than Affiliate Marketing.CPA marketing have been more popular now a days.I am telling a sample way of CPA marketing.There have many CPA offers of many companies in CPA market place.There have a sample offer like creating account profiles.

3. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    Yes CPA marketing is easiest way to earn money than affiliate marketing.
    But still it requires direct contact with users to earn fast.
    You need huge amount of traffic for good conversion.

4. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I understand your point @skylimit@skylimit. I honestly agree that we need a lot of targeted traffic in order for our CPA offers to gain more exposure. One of the traffic sources that I am using is no other than Youtube, and I have been using them as my main traffic source. Last time, I was earning more than $400 in a span of three months by using blackhat CPA methods until my dummy channel was flagged. I am planning once again to do CPA marketing with Youtube, but this time I've learned my lesson already. :D

5. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Affiliate marketing comes from the seller or manufacturer of the product while CPA comes from various networks that have a rage of offers from sellers. Compared to affiliate marketing, CPA doesn’t rely on a site and you can easily be paid by the user’s actions.