Help Me/Question Why Do Directory Submission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

White Belt
Directory submission is one of the oldest SEO methods to get traffic and have your improve in rankings.

alphaomega

White Belt
Submitting your URL to directory submissions will useful to distribute your URL to targeted search on search engines.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
I need instant approved directory site. Please inform from where I got it?
Instant approved directories is a bad way to promote website. They usually have a lot of spam. Try to add your website to directories which are manually moderated.

F

finefeather

Hey...As per my knowledge directory submission is a greatest way to get quality incoming links...

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
Hey...As per my knowledge directory submission is a greatest way to get quality incoming links...
Many directories are spammy and links from them will not bring you much benefits. After Penguin update many websmasters stopped to use this method.

selva

White Belt
Because, A great many business or product directories exist online that can offer you the means to get some great traffic and increase your sales.

Regards,
Selva

manika

White Belt
Okay. thanks for your information. Can you say what is more effective to increase traffic social bookmarking or directory submission?

Monee

Banned
Okay. thanks for your information. Can you say what is more effective to increase traffic social bookmarking or directory submission?
No doubt social bookmarking is a better to get high traffic for your site, as web directory generally take time for approval of a website and on the other hand social bookmarking publish content within a few duration of time.

miketys0n

Banned
Directories are one of the great way to get inbound links to your site. creating these inboud links help your site to get page ranks. but usually submitting your links on directory takes so much time to published.

Ultima

Yellow Belt
Directory submissions is still a great method to promote yourwebsite I think. Buy only if you pick only old and good directories...

titly555

Yellow Belt
Directory submission is one of the best way to get back link and more traffic.
Benefits of Directory Submission :-
Directory submissions are mostly free
Higher Position In The Search Engine Results
Allow the anchor text of your choice
Send you targeted traffic
Give you one-way links

suzainsmith

White Belt
It can give more value of your website. Kindly use high PR Web Directories for get the best backlinks. That back links improve your site status like increase your website page rank, reduce your alexa & many good things happen your website.

D

daviddanny

Directory submission in high "PR" helps us to increase our website traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.