Help Me/Question Why Do Directory Submission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

usabdhabi

White Belt
search engine optimization

Nice Post! It is very helpful everyone.
We sell E-currency at Cheap
We are authorized and verified seller of Paypal, Alertpay, payza, Moneybookers, Ukash, Perfect Money, OKPay, liberty Reserve, C-gold and Cosmic Pay, we are listed at their site also. Buy, Sell and Exchange your e-currency through us. Our exchange rates are the lowest available out there and we provide fast and professional service. we are the master and king of E-currency trading in today's high tech world, digital currency economy.

omalchemical

White Belt
Directories submissions are good and easy way to promote your site and create back links. so do this activities carefully submit your link in right category and high pr sites.

Nittish Sharma

Yellow Belt
To pick up some backlinks, although most directories are low authority and you gain little search engine juice from those backlinks. There are a few high authority directories, DMOZ being the top your rankings.

Jennagarcia

Since, A large number of business or item catalogs exist online that can offer you the way to get some incredible activity and build your deals.

Advantages of Directory Submission -

- Give you one-way interfaces

- Allow the stay content of your decision

- Directory entries are generally free

- Send you focused on movement

- Higher Position In The Search Engine Results

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
Directory submission can help you in search engine ranking if it is authority directory with high pageranks. Submitting your site to thousands of directories usually don't help much in search engine ranking. As you know, you have the option of submitting your link to be listed for free at the directory or exchange link with them. I remember exchanging lots of links with directories and putting those directory links at the bottom of my homepage and it helped boost the site ranking. Although it is not recommended to exchange links with directories, this method somehow work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.