Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Why Milestone Is Important In Freelancer.

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by niranjan kumar, Feb 16, 2016.

1. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    When i am bidding in freelancer there are ask about milestone, i am new user of freelancer and i am little confused about milestone.

2. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    Milestone is very important if you are a freelancer and also for them who hire someone for his work.
    For freelancer milestone work as a security of their payment because if you break your payment into pieces of your work done,it helps you in the condition if client don't pay you,in this case freelancing site helps you to get your payment,if your work done is good and you get your payment for some time periods regularly,you don't wait for whole the work completion,but it's only valid if your milestone is accepted by the client.

3. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Milestone is nothing but it is a advance payment of your project milestone establish faith between buyer and seller, on the freelancer site, it is very good service to believe anybody.if you bid any project on freelancer site then you can demand for some advance money to the project provider.This message to clear your confusion.

4. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Milestone does not important when recruiter account is well verified and have some positive feedback. But in the case of new recruiter, Demanding for milestone is very important. Milestone helps to establish a better relationship between both recruiter and project bidder. In the freelancing carrier I never demand for milestone.