Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Why Paypal Account Is Important?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by steve taylor, Feb 18, 2016.

1. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    I have a freelancer account and I got a project and make money I want to withdrawal my money but I can not withdraw my money directly my bank account why world wide payment processing are not available in my country bank I need a Paypal account or any other payment processing website to attach my freelancer account.

2. ghost_in_the_machine

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I'm not sure why it's not possible for your country, maybe there's some sort of error in the translation of your post? Whatever's going on, I think I'll just answer the thread question at face value; having a PayPal is really important because it serves as a very easy auxiliary to receive payments from, which is a lot more difficult if you're doing it through the bank. It's easier to sell and buy products online with the whole invoice management system and whatnot.

3. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    @steve taylor An easy and simple answer is that PAYPAL is only the top most payment processor accepted by all major online stores, Job sites, freelancer sites and even used for personal and family transactions for smooth payment transfer.

4. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Yes like the @sunshine@sunshine said above you should have a PayPal account. It is not just because you want to withdraw the money from a website but for many other future payment you will receive. You should have a wide accepted payment processing method and PayPal is there for you.

If you work as a freelancer these days, everyone expect you to have a PayPal account or you will be felt an outdated person.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Webdog

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Some freelancing sites accept payment processing through wire transfer. But it can be expensive than when processing through PayPal. You can also consider withdrawing in cryptocurrencies. Some sites can pay you in Bitcoin or Litecoin.

6. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    As a freelancer one should have an account on Paypal or Payoneer or any other online payment processing site for withdraw money from your freelancer account to your local bank account.
    Paypal account is important because it helps you to get your freelancer money on your local bank account and it's service is free as compared to Payoneer.
    But you have to wait for 15 days to withdraw your first payment into your local account after that you get instantly.

7. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    I've withdraw money easily within 2-3 business days after moving from Paypal into my bank account. Usually it takes 2-3 days to withdraw, but this is not an issue for an online business entrepreneur.

8. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    Paypal account is important as it is the best online payment service to withdraw your money from freelancing sites to your bank account.it takes around 2-3 days to transfer money to your account.
    paypal account also used for shopping,transferring etc.
    paypal account requires PAN card.so if you dont have Pan card, then you may face an issues in near future.

9. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    @steve taylor@steve taylor
    What is the name of the Freelancer site that doesn't support India and every Freelancer from India has a paypal account why not you? Make sure get accounts with other payment processors too as they help in purchasing or selling good if they don't have PayPal account.

10. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Is there is an option for you to withdraw by check? Why didn't you check the withdrawal methods before taking on the project? They only support direct deposits for freelancer writers based in the USA. If it accepts Paypal, sign up and you can immediately get the funds but you need to add a bank account to withdraw the funds into your bank account.

11. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    PayPal account is widely used in international money transaction, There are a lot of options available for sending or receiving money Internationale. PayPal is available for both users individual and business. In few country they also provide debit card or offline banking.

12. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Because you earn in $(dollar) and any other currency from freelancer, If you are US citizen or any other country which Currency is $ (dollar) or that Currency you earn from Freelancer. You can transfer your money directly in your bank.
    And Paypal is not important so many option are available for money transfer so you can choose any one.