Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Why Seo Is A Worthwhile Investment For Small Businesses

Discussion in 'General SEO Topics' started by Zirkon Kalti, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Every business should invest in hiring a SEO company because the techniques that these SEO company has been proven to be sound and working. Based on the evolve of the search engine, it be be safe to say that SEO will continue play a big part in the website ranking. This include audio podcast and video that also have to be SEO optimized in order to rank well on the search result. SEO is cost effective and can return good ROI unlike offline advertising via TV commercials and magazine advertisements which can cost a lot more money. It is believed that about 80% - 90% of consumers will go online to check reviews first before buying so investing in SEO is a smart choice as it will help your site get ranked and beat your competitors and get recognized by people from around the world.

2. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    SEO is the process of proper structuring a web page so that it is indexed, found and read by search engines in the most effective and possible manner. Ultimately SEO is a valuable investment for all small and large businesses.

3. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    Furthermore, you will see long term benefits from your SEO efforts. The same thing can't be said about PPC and other promotional strategies.

4. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I am in my local town helping small business people to boost their sales. Living in small cities like i live here, you won't believe that people are reaching with the search engine. I helped few businesses and they brought me tons of them. What i do is to create website for them and help them a better ranking in local, submitting to social media and give them a tons of promotions and of course enjoy the good cash.

I find it easy to optimize local seo but for some of the high traffic keywords gets me in trouble. Well i cannot invest to get that keyword rank at first place when i am not feeded that much.

5. syedmuddassar

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Because it doesn't take much and give you high and long lasting results.