Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Why To Become A Freelancer?

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by sunshine, Jan 7, 2016.

1. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Becoming a freelancer always has its advantage. It allows you to work with anyone you want to without being too much pressured. Being in the freelance industry also allows you to become wise, independent and observant with time.

2. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    I have some good skills and still i want to improve my skills, but in company work my skill is growing slowly. Because i do same work daily in my company. That the reason i am not satisfied with my work.After that i chose freelance as a part time work and take some project that that i like to do. There are no pressure for doing same project daily.

3. Webdog

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Sometimes am forced into freelancing so that I can make some money. To be a freelancer, you are independent to choose your working hours, which also made me to consider freelancing. You can also choose to work on the field that you are comfortable with. With the introduction of smartphones, you can also work while travelling or studying.

4. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    It is true that if you are a freelancer, you don't have to go to office every day and work 9-5. However, freelancing does not mean you are not ruled by anyone. Your clients actually rule over you. You will have to work for the price offered by your client. Unless and until you have a high profile, freelancing sucks.

5. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    freelancing means full freedom you work with no any tension.
    freelancing technique is a best technique to provide you job easily without go anywhere it is simple and Secure and freelancing provide flexibility with working now there are many freelancing site are available and get job easily online if you fresher and you want to get job then the freelancing technique is very good way to provide you job easily.

6. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    I think Freelancer is a good job provider, if you have not a job but you have good skills so no other one is better than Freelancer. Because Freelancer provide job based on your skills and your interest. I am also a part time freelancer and it's so good for me.

7. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    For students, housewives like me and the other freelancers who wants to earn money after their regular job can look into freelancing forums to gather and find a suitable job according to their skills.
    Freelancers is a big marketplace and there is something for everyone.

8. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    I started doing freelancing work after I sold my website. I used to build and flip websites. That was about 9 years ago when I build my first website. I started offer article writing services about 5 years ago and until now I am still doing freelance work.

9. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    As we all know that now a days, time is more precious then anything. In such conditions its become essential to utilize your time as much as you can. The next thing that comes is money.Freelancer is the platform which provides the coordination between time and money. If you wish to earn more and do not wish to be time specific, join freelancer and as much as you can. The more you work, more you earn.

10. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Doing freelancing job individually is not more beneficial. Because there are very less projects are available for individual freelancer . and also there is a chance for remain ideal for some time. But with the team it is very beneficial and you can make enough money .