Why your browser is better than Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

noway

Banned
Hello!

I decided to put a usual question in an unusual manner, asking those who use browsers other than firefox, of why have they chosen namely this one?

Please share it with me.

BTW. here come 101 reasons why Firefox.

fantastvik

Yellow Belt
reasons or no reasons1 i feel FF is the best browser, even better than Chrome...may be i am biased as i have been using it for more than 2 years now

Sweq

Banned
My browser is Mozilla Firefox and I am very glad to use it. I think it is used by the majority of computer lovers.

jaibin

Yellow Belt
In my opinion, Mozilla firefox is the best browser compared to any other browsers. It is faster, secure and very easy to use. Features of Firefox are tabbed browsing, spell checker, incremental find, live bookmarking, an integrated download manager, keyboard shortcuts, and an integrated search system that uses Google. In firefox, web developers can use their built in tools such as error console or the DOM Inspector or extensions such as Firebug.

------------------
Jaibin

ajcones

Yellow Belt
For now, I am using firefox but before I used IE. After I learned that FF have more add-ons than in IE, I switched it. But I never tried other browser other than IE and FF

haunter

Yellow Belt
Firefox is the better browser compared to the other browsers. This web browser is faster, more secure, and fully customizable to online life. Firefox runs on various versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and many other Unix-like operating systems.

---------------------
Haunter

Status
Not open for further replies.