Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Will Advert Persuade You To Use A Webmail Service?

Discussion in 'Other Email Marketing Products and Services' started by Webmasterserve, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Webmasterserve

Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +77 / -0
    Hotmail is doing a huge advert campaign allover London and on the web. What I wonder is weather advert on a bus will convince someone without a webmail account to signup for Hotmail. I would also think that almost every one has a webmail account by now, what do you think?

Thanks

2. FlightCenter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I would say Yes. People are obviously influenced by adverts otherwise they wouldn't exist. I think marketing supports sales so its a good decision to get more eyeballs on their brand, not only for conversions but for brand building and principle of social proof.

3. regmac

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I think they're taking whatever chances they have to improve their user base that's why even the most awkward way to promote such service has been done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.